Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

And so it begins..

Started my b12 not a massive project but what my funds can stretch to thumbs

swingarm is at metmachex gettin braced.

Looks like good progress excellent, thumbs when you get a minute can you post a pic of the ends of the padock stand the bit that sits under the forks.cheers Gaz

If you're coming down to pick up your swinging -arm from Metmachex, let me know. I'll put the kettle on, I'm just down the road from them no1

This looks like my work shop bike parts ever where , very good luck with your project , thumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
This looks like my work shop bike parts ever where , very good luck with your project , thumbsthumbs

foflfofl thats the only way i know where everything goes foflfofl

nice one thumbs ive got the same front stand can be a sod to get right censored but i might get a head stock type soon,good luck and keep us updated Smile

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

foflfofl thats the only way i know where everything goes foflfofl
nice one lol!

A nice gixxer thou k8 shocker there if I'm not mistaken, thumbs

It is indeed rob and so improves the ride of this bike.

Got my swingarm back today well chuffed, but they fooked up i wanted a tubular brace and they put a retangle brace on. Embarassed But i love it anyway. I love youI love you

that arm is well nice and will fit my Rf so please give it to me bananabanana

@madsod wrote:
that arm is well nice and will fit my Rf so please give it to me bananabanana

After careful thought and consideration, NO lol thumbs

I hope you not putting that on bike this weekend m8, cos it looks like a decent weather forcast for sunday and you know what happens when you got a nice shiny bike. lol!

That polished swinger looks familiar, Very Happy they really suit the bandit, she will look great. thumbs

Well started to put her back together i need a chain link and bolt for the torque arm,

I just need to route the brake lines as had the brackets took off.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Oh and trying to talk the missus round for some rear sets hide

theres always some obstacle Smile looks cracking mate thumbs

Looks absolutely stunning Mark, I thought my bike was clean but your bike is immaculate. thumbsthumbs

Cheers mike will get some more pics up this weekend. Been to see ian about respraying the wheels and hein gerricke for the fitment of the new handlebar grips. Your bike is bloody gleaming to say u use it in most weathers and I don't. thumbs

bike looks great with the braced swinger m8.that shop in darlo i was on about for headlights is called Gatenbys, do you know it.

@madcarper wrote:
bike looks great with the braced swinger m8.that shop in darlo i was on about for headlights is called Gatenbys, do you know it.

Yes m8 its on yarm rd only a liTtle shop. Dave gatenbys. Just giz a shout if u wanna have a look through.

They were one of my xmas presents stue bloody £57. just ordered some new heel plates from banditmania. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
They were one of my xmas presents stue bloody £57. just ordered some new heel plates from banditmania. thumbs
Awesome ive got a list of things i want to get for mine starting with a new headlight, prob gunna get an original one thumbs

Just got me new hangers on and the rear hangers that Lee polished for me, also got me undertray painted off Ian(madcarper) looks fookin mint thumbs