Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

pikeys

ive now got the only lead covered bay window in our street cos some pikeys came and stripped the lead off me neighbours bay window during the night ;ive got a modified rat trap thats going on my roof tonight ;ive welded teeth to it and if they set it off itll take their thieving fingers off Twisted Evil

ive now got the only lead covered bay window in our street cos some pikeys came and stripped the lead off me neighbours bay window during the night ;ive got a modified rat trap thats going on my roof tonight ;ive welded teeth to it and if they set it off itll take their thieving fingers off Twisted Evil

lol!

;ive got a modified rat trap thats going on my roof tonight ;ive welded teeth to it and if they set it off itll take their thieving fingers off Twisted Evil

they will have that away as well , think of the scrap value. Laughing

nice to see youre back on gaz

Cheers Stan Went on a Bob calvert for a wile ,weirdo Shocked
Mispent youth and To many late night gigs.

@jezza wrote:
;ive got a modified rat trap thats going on my roof tonight ;ive welded teeth to it and if they set it off itll take their thieving fingers off Twisted Evil

they will have that away as well , think of the scrap value. Laughing

Never thought! drop a turd up there that will piss um off!

I had to check your location then stan,sounded like someone posting something from doncaster lol!

scum of the earth thieving scumbags fightingfighting

Ba----ds are nicking anything that looks like lead/metal including drains from the side of the road. Every night locally some unlucky sod loses their window lead etc. Local library was stripped 2 weekends ago.

rig a tripwire to a barrell of them apples you've got left stan , proper indianna jones stuff!!!! Laughing

OR rig a boxing glove to those progressive springs you got off E-bay StanWallop! unless you've actually fitted them to the bike!! Shocked