Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

second time out and another 80 miles

just got home from work early and took the king out, I was alot more settled this time and tyres scrubbed in, had a great ride and absolutely I love youI love you It , what a bike bananabananabanana

looking good. see bet your not thinking "what have i done" now eih? lol
no your right Chad , the garage said to me that if I went to them this time next year they would give me over 7 grand for it, I paid 8,

think that helped thumbs

Put it in the garage or you will wear it out lol.

Nearly went for a ride today, lazy me was looking for an excuse and looked at weather forcast, got my excuse. Wife found me a job painting.

fair do take it they hold their value well. arent they usually more than 8k thou?

martin a biking mate of mine did well. hes got a tuono, where the new ones are the rsv V4 engine, he got one of the last V twin ones for £6000 Brand new

fair do take it they hold their value well. arent they usually more than 8k thou?

martin a biking mate of mine did well. hes got a tuono, where the new ones are the rsv V4 engine, he got one of the last V twin ones for £6000 Brand new
£10,000 normally Shocked

blimey why u get 2k knocked off?
through September Suzuki was knocking £1 off for every cc on all there bikes so I got £1,340 off and the rest was a deal I done with them thumbs

nice one dave thumbs it looks great cant to take it out myself LaughingLaughing

Have to be careful Dave. They'll be no paintwork left at the rate you're taking the bking out foflfofl May have to leave some muck on it so at at least looks like it's been used affraidaffraid

get the use while the weathers still nice!! grab yaself some dodo juice supernatural wax, will protect it and take a matter of minutes to wash next time Smile