Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2wheels

I'm back. Had a little off

I had my 1200 3 days before I chucked it down the road. Low speed but managed to fall on my iPhone so haven't been on for a while. Got a new phone now though so I'm back! Bike is back on the road ready to cone off again next month.

How are we all?

affraid Hence the need for a clutch lever. How are you? At low speed, so hopefully nothing major? And hopefully nothing major to the bike?

Bloodyhell mate hope your ok, how did that happen, glad ya back take it easy mate thumbs

Bike is ok bodywork was scruffy anyway so no big deal engine casing and clutch lever and that's about it other than scuffs. I was really ill at the time and on the way to the doctors. Got the bike warmed up, jumped on and it spat me off after a few meters. Can't really remember how or why bu it's sorted now.

Guest Guest
@2wheels wrote:
Bike is ok bodywork was scruffy anyway so no big deal engine casing and clutch lever and that's about it other than scuffs. I was really ill at the time and on the way to the doctors. Got the bike warmed up, jumped on and it spat me off after a few meters. Can't really remember how or why bu it's sorted now.

disc lock? hide come on admit it... glad you and the bike is ok. They is heavy bikes

NoZ wrote:
@2wheels wrote:

disc lock? hide come on admit it... glad you and the bike is ok. They is heavy bikes

Haha no it wasn't that. Think the damp road and cold track compound tyres had a lot to do with it

@2wheels wrote:
NoZ wrote:
@2wheels wrote:

Haha no it wasn't that. Think the damp road and cold track compound tyres had a lot to do with it
and been throttle happy lol! least your ok mate,take it easy

@lee wrote:
@2wheels wrote:
NoZ wrote:
@2wheels wrote:

you have to be careful when you own a big boys bike hide

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
@2wheels wrote:
NoZ wrote:

you have to be careful when you own a big boys bike hide
LaughingLaughinglol!