Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

New Mod

Shockedparty THANKS A LOT TO EVERYONE and a big thanks to dave and stue thumbsthumbs

AHHHHHH Shit! I might sod off some where else and annoy them! Sad
Dick a Butterfly with broken wings has falling by your side, The ravens all are closing in there's nowhere you can hide. Smile

@XS1100 wrote:
Dick a Butterfly with broken wings has falling by your side, The ravens all are closing in there's nowhere you can hide. Smile

foflfofl you crack me up Gaz Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

agreefoflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

agreefoflfoflfofl

agreefoflfofl what would we do without gaz im still watching you though Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

agreefoflfoflfofl

agreefoflfofl what would we do without gaz im still watching you though Laughingthumbs

uh oh! mr kill joy Sad

@haveugot1 wrote:
Well done gaz always said you were a good bloke lol..

Cheers mate but the weirdos did not want some afgan wearing mushroom eating hippie ruling the roost I don't care though SadSadSad

@XS1100 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
Well done gaz always said you were a good bloke lol..

Cheers mate but the weirdos did not want some afgan wearing mushroom eating hippie ruling the roost I don't care though SadSadSad
Laughing

concrat Congrats on the post party

At least we can now get the northern common sense approach rather than all this soft southern agreeing with everyone. Scotland doesn't start after Leeds you know!?!? We northerners live there, growing up in a hole in the road, having to catch the whippets so we can combine exercise with having some breakfast! It's a hard life once you get past Manchester.
foflfoflfoflfofl

I'm fine now. Very HappyVery Happy

Didn't see where you lived Dick, that makes sense, should stop all the northeners moaning about not being represented hide

ITCHY wrote:
Didn't see where you lived Dick, that makes sense, should stop all the northeners moaning about not being represented hide
agreehide

lol! you couldnt get much further north unless you crossed the border, Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
agreehide
especially that bloody Mike hide

concrat Congrats on the post party

At least we can now get the northern common sense approach rather than all this soft southern agreeing with everyone. Scotland doesn't start after Leeds you know!?!? We northerners live there, growing up in a hole in the road, having to catch the whippets so we can combine exercise with having some breakfast! It's a hard life once you get past Manchester.
foflfoflfoflfofl

I'm fine now. Very HappyVery Happy

foflfoflfoflfofl