Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

wheres rose

Guest Guest

Yep - spot on... but didn't it say rule 6 went on last week?

tbh I don't check that board, I suspect there's a few that don't either. Updates get emailed out quite regularly, couldn't hurt to mention it in them.

thumbs

We're not going over all this again are we? Rose didn't like it, Rule Nr 6 was added, but she still left. Can we all assume it's all over and done now? Rose has left, but the forum continues on. As has already been said, you can't change everything to satisfy everyone. Eventually someone will be upset, it's called "reality". We all just need to accept that we can't have everything our own way all the time and move. I won't be visiting this thread again thumbs

Guest Guest

whoa there...! I am NOT upset or disputing what happened etc. I don't even know what happened. I was just SUGGESTING something to Dave, which has been discussed. End of. Climb down off your soap boxes lads. Nothing to see thumbs

I wasn't here when 'the incident' happened so can only see the aftermath. I wonder if simple common sense isn't the best way to handle these things. It happened=admin reacted by introducing an appropriate rule. In general this does seem to be a nice and good natured forum. There aren't too many complicated rules and as long as folks try to keep to the spirit I think I'm going to enjoy being here.

I say all this as I did leave another forum after I was subjected to an unprovoked, concerted and personal attack. I left, not going to argue about it. If I'm not enjoying it and don't feel welcome I won't stay, simples.

I wasn't here when 'the incident' happened so can only see the aftermath. I wonder if simple common sense isn't the best way to handle these things. It happened=admin reacted by introducing an appropriate rule. In general this does seem to be a nice and good natured forum. There aren't too many complicated rules and as long as folks try to keep to the spirit I think I'm going to enjoy being here.

I say all this as I did leave another forum after I was subjected to an unprovoked, concerted and personal attack. I left, not going to argue about it. If I'm not enjoying it and don't feel welcome I won't stay, simples.

i can assure you sophie that wont happen on here,were a right friendly bunch here and try to make everyone feel welcome,and with more rules and mods in place things have tightened up,but we dont over moderate that wouldnt be right but we wont stand for trolls and fire starters and we hope you enjoy your stay here thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

i can assure you sophie that wont happen on here,were a right friendly bunch here and try to make everyone feel welcome,and with more rules and mods in place things have tightened up,but we dont over moderate that wouldnt be right but we wont stand for trolls and fire starters and we hope you enjoy your stay here thumbs
Well said Dick agree and also try me best to keep this site what it is friendly and welcome for all to enjoy thumbs

well said im on a few forum , and this one is by the far , the most friendly . thumbs great bunch , and long may it stay like this , thumbsthumbs DAVE , DICK AND STU . look after this site very well , , cheerscheers

@madsod wrote:
well said im on a few forum , and this one is by the far , the most friendly . thumbs great bunch , and long may it stay like this , thumbsthumbs DAVE , DICK AND STU . look after this site very well , , cheerscheers

agree It seems to be dependent on the gsoh thing. The banter is rather witty I have to admit that I've been in stitches a few times which is more than I can say for a few other forums no1 It's generally a nice place to be.

ive been on here since day one and its the best ;most friendly forum ive ever been on thumbs ;oh and the wit is first class thumbs ;you should try the chatbox its hilarious sometimes ;and of the people ive met off here they are all first class and im hoping to meet a lot more this year

@XS1100 wrote:
The worlds most boring thread get it outta here !!!!!!!

Have to agree, lets move on.

@fr499y wrote:
anyone feeling a thread lock? thumbs
were gonna let it run matt,let folk vent there feelings,dont worry m8 were watching it thumbs

i dont get where its going now, but i reckon this thread will die down soon matt, seems like everyones said what they feel thumbs

i dont get where its going now, but i reckon this thread will die down soon matt, seems like everyones said what they feel thumbs
agreethumbs

@dick65 wrote:
agreethumbs

Yip agree

I read the Christensen thread last night ok the man apologised didn't want to offend anyone and took the picture off himself and had not been back since so whats the problem, not a nice word but some people use it such is life