Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Thanks wifey ;)

Mrsstue11 gave me permission to hang a few of me signed motorcycle racing pictures...so i did, only 10 though and they are all nicely displayed from the front entrance up to the 1st floor thanks wifey thumbsi promise i wont put anymore up Twisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:
being the MAN of our house , I would have just done it hide
Laughing i will Add some pics of me fav ones i a bit thumbs

thats very accommodating of mrs stue11 and 10s a good start stue thumbs (wait till she pops out and get some more up!) hidethumbs

got to me DAVID JEFFERIS for me best man ever on a gsxr in my book and he died on my sons bithday 2003.

Heres one of me favourites and most treasured, its from Dakota Mamola, Randys son, Randy was one of me first racers i ever met and ive met on a number of occasions since, i grew up watching Randy race, he was and still his an hero of mine not only for racing reasons but for all the charity work that goes before him thumbs and to top all that his son is a credit to him, these pics were sent to me and wifey from san fransico last year for xmas GO DAKO #80

This one was given to me by Alan, Bradley Smiths dad, ive followed Bradders progress since he was 14, hes another top fella and always a pleasure to meet and talk racing #38

Jt another top bloke thumbs

This pic was taken at donny park 4year ago Shocked time flies thumbs

Another legend Michael Rutter thumbs

Followed by another Steve Plater

they,re great stue it,s nice to have something to cherish and bring back good memories.

@dick65 wrote:
sounds like a top bloke stue thumbsthumbs
All of the Mamolas are a pleasure to meet, and Dako its certainly one of them thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
they,re great stue it,s nice to have something to cherish and bring back good memories.
Very true, i would never part with any of them no matter how much i was offerd thumbs

@madsod wrote:
got to me DAVID JEFFERIS for me best man ever on a gsxr in my book and he died on my sons bithday 2003.
Another legend taken to soon salutesalutesalute

Guest Guest
@madsod wrote:

my ex shares that name... out of principal I despise him Twisted Evil

Stue - I'm gonna park my bike in my front room if my workshop doesn't get built soon... and I put as many bike pics up as I like. Oh the joys of being single lmao Sad

NoZ wrote:
@madsod wrote:

my ex shares that name... out of principal I despise him Twisted Evil

Stue - I'm gonna park my bike in my front room if my workshop doesn't get built soon... and I put as many bike pics up as I like. Oh the joys of being single lmao Sad
Im sure youll make a certain mr Noz happy one day, just make sure he likes mbikethumbs

Guest Guest

the future mr noz (whoever that may be lol) won't be riding a bloody goldwing hahahahahaha

who's name dropping? not me lol - see pic for reference hahahaha thumbs

NoZ wrote:
the future mr noz (whoever that may be lol) won't be riding a bloody goldwing hahahahahaha

who's name dropping? not me lol - see pic for reference hahahaha thumbs

The one and only Guy Martin salutesalutesalute

Ive put a couple more up as shes at work Twisted Evilhide

This is one of many of Randy Mamola thumbs

Loris Capirossi #65

Casey Stoner #27

Chris Vermeulen

Nicky Hayden & hopper thumbs

World champ Chaz Daivies thumbs

I had to stop there she might go mad hide

@Davehutch wrote:
being the MAN of our house , I would have just done it hide

then when mel got home from work you would have taken them down double quick.

Thanks everyone, thats just a small bit of my collection i'd need a mansion to hang em all thumbs

Guest Guest
I got some pics of Randy at the Revolutions Excell show doing the stunt challenge - go lookie Stue

@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks everyone, thats just a small bit of my collection i'd need a mansion to hang em all thumbs

Is there not a "museum" or such somewhere you could show them off in? I'm not saying give them to them, just get them on display? Seems a shame if you have that many but no-one gets to see them?

@Stue11 wrote:

Is there not a "museum" or such somewhere you could show them off in? I'm not saying give them to them, just get them on display? Seems a shame if you have that many but no-one gets to see them?
If only me mum would donate some of her money to me i'd build me own little place thumbs

Wifeys in work so i decided to put more of me signed pics in frames ready to hang 2mw Twisted Evil im sure she wont mind Laughing ive got, Troy Bayliss, James Ellison, Shakey Burne, Colin Edwards, Alex De Angelis, Max biaggi, Shinya Nakano, Hector Barbera, Gabor Talmacsi, thats it for know Laughing heres a couple of pics of them in frames thumbs ive had to double em up otherwise i'd run out of wall space thumbs i still have a few more to get round to removing from programes and put into frames thumbs

I will add some more soon Laughing