Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

southers ride weekend(18th August 2012)

onj the up just got myself a tent! Smile

need sopegs and guide ropes. but all working etc. £5 party

Chad make some pegs out of wood cut some notches in to hold the guide lines thumbs

got some pegs fromn a beach tent and ill make ropes with some old tarppoling sting. sorted full on tent for a fiver thumbs

Chad make some pegs out of wood cut some notches in to hold the guide lines thumbs

got some pegs fromn a beach tent and ill make ropes with some old tarppoling sting. sorted full on tent for a fiver thumbs

no good sorry chad I just wanted to use that because I dont no what a tarppoling sting is fofl

See it might be easier to use some tarpaulin string foflv funny

no good sorry chad I just wanted to use that because I dont no what a tarppoling sting is fofl

Cheeky. And a tarpoing sting is where you loose your front teeth smack

Cheeky. And a tarpoing sting is where you loose your front teeth smack

smackfofl

oh and those who dont like camping they have rooms, think they do a b&b service. could changed it to b& dinner lol

contact me if you want info. wont be as cheap thou obviously

oh and those who dont like camping they have rooms, think they do a b&b service. could changed it to b& dinner lol

contact me if you want info. wont be as cheap thou obviously
Send me the info PLEASE censored camping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry Chad, Dave sells pegs from the caravan thumbs

Oh, wrong ones, they'll be cloths pegs

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I heard you snoring and farting in the tent next to me at the last meet.

And that wasn't from Dave sleeping, it was from Stu anal probing him affraidaffraidfofl

@Robbie wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

And that wasn't from Dave sleeping, it was from Stu anal probing him affraidaffraidfofl

Dirty boy, go wash your mouth out with soap

@Robbie wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

foflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

foflfoflfofl

Remind me to ne 2 or 3 tents down foflfoflfofl

getting worried now, place were staying has crap food now their chef works with me now, and apparently their pues have no meat, and the beef is like boot :/

phone again! pie even! on laptop now Laughing

ill gicve3 it a bit of time see if it improves once theyve sorted a chef, if not ill look into other options, unless anyones booked a room like dave?

when saying that people complain where i work, over nothing!

phone again! pie even! on laptop now Laughing

ill gicve3 it a bit of time see if it improves once theyve sorted a chef, if not ill look into other options, unless anyones booked a room like dave?

when saying that people complain where i work, over nothing!

Bets to just leave it Chad, if you start changing stuff people will start pulling out.

if theres a pub within walking distance, no one will complain thumbs

dunno whether i can go yet as i'm in italy begining of august then i'm at the bulldog on the 9, 10, 11 august so it depends on the pennies.....i'm sure i can force someone to let me share. i'll bring the hog ties, deep heat and squirty cream.

@jezza wrote:
dunno whether i can go yet as i'm in italy begining of august then i'm at the bulldog on the 9, 10, 11 august so it depends on the pennies.....i'm sure i can force someone to let me share. i'll bring the hog ties, deep heat and squirty cream.

Dont forget the cherries, then Chad might let ya share his tent Laughing

@jezza wrote:

or camp mate its free if you eat your dinners there, so 2 nights thats like £20 with dinner and a drink?

@jezza wrote:

or camp mate its free if you eat your dinners there, so 2 nights thats like £20 with dinner and a drink?

Yeah but its no good if there's no chef Very Happy

@Robbie wrote:
@jezza wrote:

they have but a temp crappy or something they should be sorted by then thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
looking forward to this party

samee Smile

for thouse who need postcode etc pm me, or pm for my mobile number incase you get lost Wink

or link to the harty as they dio have rooms for rent. also got to sort out the ride out day, thought of that cafe but looking at it its motorway mainly and youll be fed up of that i think thumbs

Have you seen this option?

http://www.mockettsfarm.co.uk/

all cottages currently available the two nights Fri/Sat 17/18 August. Cost would depend on how many wanted accommodation, but could be down to £63.75 for the two nights.

It's not a Bking meet hide

Place is already planned and booked, and choice of camp or b&b, as personally camping better for me being cheaper. And probably sdme for others. But there are really nice rooms if ya old Very Happy

well happy now! bought a tent 3 months ago for £5 needing pegs and a guide rope. the rope ill make, and pegs are cheap. so i decided to get it out.

dad was abit shocked when he saw this Laughing

also the top bit that stops rain going down top is missing, ill just get some tar-pooling. oh and someones duck taped a hole

Well i am now buzzzing for august! party

after reading every post on this topic - im am well up for it - drinkingdrinking

@Robbie wrote:

no chef = no food = free camping ? lol

So Chad, where exactly is this place????? Can you give a postcode????? depending on funds/milage from Exmoor may well come along for the cider (I,m a renowned scrumpy addict) and meet the faces to the forum posters. That is if you will allow a REAL B-King along Twisted Evil

Old and Disgraceful racer2

Just looked up the Harty Ferry Inn ME12 4BQ on Google....240 miles from me in the Southwest. This Southern meet is really an Eastern meet. Will be there if I can afford around £140 petrol for the trip banana

Nice one mate and said southern as most members are from further up north. And yeah harty, and its 3 crates for beer and cider at 20 quid so ill try get them the weekend and hide them in the tent lol

@ptolemyx wrote:
So Chad, where exactly is this place????? Can you give a postcode????? depending on funds/milage from Exmoor may well come along for the cider (I,m a renowned scrumpy addict) and meet the faces to the forum posters. That is if you will allow a REAL B-King along Twisted Evil

yes and that thing of yours will be made welcome too lol!