Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

cod mw3

I play em on PC but daughter num. 2 is having an x-box for crimbo, she thinks she's playin girlie horsey games ect on it, .. ha, think again, fofl

i've given up playing games these days.. too many kids online who are shit and think there epic, calling everyone whos better than them a hacker... been a half-life, Counter-strike, Call of Duty and Unreal fan since they first released, been banned on pretty much every damn game at some point because of these kids reporting ( via steam btw.. ) me as a hacker, shit gets old, so not gunna bother filling anyones pocket with dosh just to be banned a few weeks after lol

Yep! got it on xbox360. Fookin brilliant, though I'm still sh1t Sad Tried the demo of batlefield3, didn't like the multiplayer. COD has set the bar so high now that most other games don't quite make it IMO, the last MOH and Home front to name a couple.

just been lookiing at the battlefield 3 for pc
just brought the mw3 for xbox as he said good game
just brought f1 for ps3
i do like a good game when i get the time thumbs

Guest Guest
@fr499y wrote:
i've given up playing games these days.. too many kids online who are shit and think there epic, calling everyone whos better than them a hacker... been a half-life, Counter-strike, Call of Duty and Unreal fan since they first released, been banned on pretty much every damn game at some point because of these kids reporting ( via steam btw.. ) me as a hacker, shit gets old, so not gunna bother filling anyones pocket with dosh just to be banned a few weeks after lol

that's prob my son then LaughingLaughingLaughing he's always screaming 'hacker' or 'noob' into his headset..

my son wants both for xmas.. he should get used to disappointment. I miss my sofa and tv Sad