Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2wheels

My new steed!

nice. i nearly had one before i got my husqvarna te410, but 410 was more hard core pure supermoto, thats why i sold it Shocked maintainance.

just watch that engine mate, valves, shims, etc have to be done very often, but if you look after them they will go forever thumbs

Replaced the fork seals on this. Had a new exhaust fitted and fitted an led light and made a tail tidy. Leant to wheelie it too.

Supermoto wheels are off for a respray :-)

nice one mate! now bandit going was tempted to get anouther supermoto, but not practical for the long distances i want to do this year, i will againj one day thou

I do love it and am spending a bit of money on it but it's not a forever bike. I really enjoy riding it but when Iv got more time on my hands il get a "proper" bike again. Quite fancy the thunderace to be honest there's a nice on on that auction site that's for swaps for a supermoto.

Nice and nippy that. But as Chad said, they need a bit of TLC. Bet your gonna have some fun on it Laughing

nice one mate! now bandit going was tempted to get anouther supermoto, but not practical for the long distances i want to do this year, i will againj one day thou

I dno, a big supermoto will be fine for distances, doing a few hundred mile trips on mine already, but as its a KTM its only time till it breaks lol. I fancy getting a smaller supermoto but dont think i can justify having 3 newish bikes lol

LOL just noticed that your number plate is down about 30bhp. you wanna get that looked at Laughing

Yeah I know about the plate. But it's not 6 digit so can get away with a smaller plate legally which I like. The bike is really stripped down electrics wise. No idiot lights. No indicators no electric start. Not even a battery. So if something goes wrong it's gonna be mechanical. But I warm her up well and am going to use good oil and regular changes. Just need to do the valves then she should "should" be ok. She starts first kick hot or cold though.

Quick vid after a jet wash

Now I don't make a habit of Reving it like this in neutral but it gives you an idea of what noise it makes.

Here you also see my makeshift airbox lid haha.

yup sounds goooooood Very Happy Gotta love the sound of a single Laughingthumbs

Need to get a vid of mine done lol

@Grumpyowl wrote:
thumbs nice one..

but if you can get a clean well maintained Thunderace you'll love it thumbs

i did and i do thumbs