Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

biker down

on way to the bandk today saw loads of traffic queing, and 4/5 cars on sides of the road. then i saw someone in a helmet covered in blankets, that made me thionk abit, then further up the road was his bike, reaslised seen the guy about alot, spoke to him once before evem, his 61 plate zx10r was smashed to bits.

he seems like a nice genuine guy, and a decent rider. either looks like someone had pulled out of the abbey hotel, or it happens alot outside this one house!! a car has reversed onto the main road out of their drive. the stupid bitch nearly knocked me off my bike once so i hit her mirror back as couldnt stop in time, and almost made me prang my car couple of weeks back, and yet was outside her house! and, when coming home bike was on her drive, not saying it was her fault but seems abit dodgy if you ask me! censored

yeh i agree mate, he was waving and having ago at someone! but laying down, think they were keeping him still to be safe.

thing is the roads 40, they want it to be 30,w onder if this will be the final strike

yeh i agree mate, he was waving and having ago at someone! but laying down, think they were keeping him still to be safe.

thing is the roads 40, they want it to be 30,w onder if this will be the final strike

more likely if a child was involved residents would be up in arms.

@dick65 wrote:

more likely if a child was involved residents would be up in arms.

yeh this was a joke!!!

a bloke up warden bay reversed out his drive and put a just under 3 year old kid in hospital. the locals wont let him in the village without trying to abtter him. yet why did the pairents leave their 6 year old son, to take care of their 3 year old son outside when their inside doing jack shite!!! feel for the driver tbh

Thing is m8 its against the law to reverse onto a busy rd especially one with a speed of 40, if it was their fault then they could be charged with dangourous driving.

Hope biker is well insurance will pay for bike and hope he gets a bloody good claim of them.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Thing is m8 its against the law to reverse onto a busy rd especially one with a speed of 40, if it was their fault then they could be charged with dangourous driving.

Hope biker is well insurance will pay for bike and hope he gets a bloody good claim of them.
agreethumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

agreethumbs
Well bad hope he is ok , and yes it is againt the law to back out but dick heads do it all the time

Hopefully the guy is okay. As has been said many times before on here, bikes can be replaced.

Some news, not sure what caused it yet but poor bike has neck and shoulder injuries and worse thing came feel his whole right side

hope the bloke is ok, as for the car driver the 1's that dont ride a bike also are ignorant and dnt think to look for signs of a bike approaching. Could def do with the motorcycle awareness/ beware adverts on tv bing shown all the year round...?