Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

bolt down the hatches :(

thinking of you memebers up north with the gales on there way,
Always worries me Shocked anyway hope its not to bad for you all and it don't cause to much damage thumbs

thanks for your concern Dave were starting to get the tailend from scotland its the sudden gusts that are scary could be some damage before its through thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Always worries me Shocked anyway hope its not to bad for you all and it don't cause to much damage thumbs
agree

i feel sorry for my birds. they are asleep in their aviary with their perches/beds rocking like crazy.

@Davehutch wrote:
think we are going to miss the worst of it we have just started getting gusts of 40 mph ,
dont get ya hopes up dave,the m1 was a nightmare affraid

@firehawk wrote:
i feel sorry for my birds. they are asleep in their aviary with their perches/beds rocking like crazy.

My mother-in-law lives on the isle of wight and would have us believe it's positively tropical "on the island" Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
its only a breeze were used to bad weather up here ;bring it on thumbs the wife was asking if we should have the heating on last night and it wasnt even below 0 degrees ;shes getting soft i think

@Davehutch wrote:
its only a breeze were used to bad weather up here ;bring it on thumbs the wife was asking if we should have the heating on last night and it wasnt even below 0 degrees ;shes getting soft i think

got windy down here. on way back from black belt training a road works temp fence, barrier, (short plastic ones whent down, and as their connected was like dominoes for like 50 yards. just drove over it Laughing didnt wana get wet.

@Davehutch wrote:
lol!lol!lol!

it was windy this morning. the scary thing is, i saw a kid on a 125 and l's riding with just a hoody, tracksuit bottoms and trainers and you could see him wobbling about. i wouldn't want to see the results if it went tits up. no bloody sense these days

@firehawk wrote:
it was windy this morning. the scary thing is, i saw a kid on a 125 and l's riding with just a hoody, tracksuit bottoms and trainers and you could see him wobbling about. i wouldn't want to see the results if it went tits up. no bloody sense these days
He obviously dosn't value is skin Shocked

My Job today was to take this down before the wind blow it down I wanted to save the glass.

From the above which I cut up in to bits and used to keep me cosy warm for a week to this beast,now what can I grow scratch

We're not too bad Dave, thanks. People just need to be sensible, unlike the guy who tried to take his empty HGV from Scotch Corner to Penrith along the A66? Once they recover it I'm sure he'll be fine affraidWinkaffraidWink

same here dave last couple of days,just wondering if its safe to drive to work LaughingLaughingLaughing

Im off in a min Laughing

Its been wet and wild over on the fair Isle the last few days. the mountain road is closed again due to high winds. The boats are not sailing.

It was the roughest night I've known for years, down here near Brizzle.
during last summer,I put up a wooden panel fence,41 x 6' panels- all together, Well------ every-one said they wouldn't survive a storm!!
Glad to say it hasn't moved an inch'' thumbs
And believe it or not next door has an apple tree LOADED with apples,---Still---after all that wind!! Shocked

@goferit wrote:
during last summer,I put up a wooden panel fence,41 x 6' panels- all together, Well------ every-one said they wouldn't survive a storm!!
And believe it or not next door has an apple tree LOADED with apples,---Still---after all that wind!! Shocked
nice one thumbs I have got 5 fencing jobs to go and look at tomorrow

@Davehutch wrote:
@goferit wrote:
nice one thumbs I have got 5 fencing jobs to go and look at tomorrow

I'd give you a hand Dave, but bit of a way to go for me Shockedthumbs