Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Amir Khan

Anyone watching it 2am start Shocked i will be party Lamont Peterson was raised on the streets with is brother they had a censored start to life...should be a good fight smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmackbananabananabananabananabanana

should be good fight m8, but i don't think a streetfighter would be able to beat a talented boxer, then again tyson did ok although he did bend the rules and practilly all his fights were in america and you know how there judges work.

reckon amir khan will win,aslong as he doesnt start to show off thumbs

I would like to watch that but by 2am not a cats be wrecked annes sisters here from cambridge wrecked good laugh party and shes a babe GSXR 1100 lol

@XS1100 wrote:
I would like to watch that but by 2am not a cats be wrecked annes sisters here from cambridge wrecked good laugh party and shes a babe GSXR 1100 lol
I was all prepared to watch..laptop set up 1.30 started to feel tired...woke up at 5am Very Happy Khan lost on a decision Shocked

wonder who would have won if the fight was over here

@lee wrote:
Ive always said though if its not your own backyard....then knockem out as soon as you can thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Ive always said though if its not your own backyard....then knockem out as soon as you can thumbsthumbs
very true stue,must be hard for them when they go to fight else where

Cheers for that Stu i did enjoy..lol

My issue is this : i had the displeasure to have to speak to him a few years back on more than 1 occassion when his family& hangers on were at Birmingham airport to collect friend/family. I was based there and as airport management i was instructed to ask them to move to enable other passengers to exit the arrivals area as they were blocking the whole area. when this was politely pointed out to him and others by myself and other airport staff we were told to FU** OFF and ALL the white staff including myself were acused of racism....IM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BEEN RACIST

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Yeah I forget who said it but basically his opinion was fighting in the States against a Yank you needed a knockout to get a draw. Shocked

Amir khan is a cock and im chuffed he lost and i think he will lose on a rematch.

Boxers like frank bruno were gentleman of the sport and Amir has a bloody big chip on his shoulder, looked to happened to naseem.

@steph42 wrote:
Cheers for that Stu i did enjoy..lol

My issue is this : i had the displeasure to have to speak to him a few years back on more than 1 occassion when his family& hangers on were at Birmingham airport to collect friend/family. I was based there and as airport management i was instructed to ask them to move to enable other passengers to exit the arrivals area as they were blocking the whole area. when this was politely pointed out to him and others by myself and other airport staff we were told to FU** OFF and ALL the white staff including myself were acused of racism....IM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BEEN RACIST

Ive been told numerous things about Amir, ive never met him personally but my close friend as, hes name is Young mutley Aka Lee, hes a pro boxer and is fighting on prizefighter in feb and he hasnt a good word to say about him neither thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Amir khan is a cock and im chuffed he lost and i think he will lose on a rematch.

Boxers like frank bruno were gentleman of the sport and Amir has a bloody big chip on his shoulder, looked to happened to naseem.
mopedagreethumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

Only seen him fight a few times. He needs a few defeats to make him realise that speed and accuracy are ok as an amateur, but as a professional you need to be able to hit hard, and accept that you get hit hard on occasion. Quote Hamed (as above) and Kirkland Laing a few years back. Both potentially good fighters, but being cocky ruins the technique and they get beat. Maybe they need a proper trainer ShockedShocked