Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

are all insurance compaines retards???

i was with mce in past for a couple of years, and they coause me havoc.

on the bandit i was with swindon, seemed pretty good. however now! i joined them with 1 years no claim, and i have not claimed off them in the year i was with them, so i request my no claims certificate to send on for my next insurance policy, so what have they dont sent me 1 years no claims not 2 years! if thewy dont sort it tomorrow ill just threaten them with onbosmen, that usually works

I'm with Bennett's. They are useless but cheap. I will not be with them next year. It's all about the bike (B@11@X)

chad your renewal letter is all you need,you pass that on to your next insurer thumbs

ive been with swinton 6 years all good except this past year,long story angry

im with MCE at the moment, got full no claims, yet they still try and and say i haven't thanks to a guy trying to get one over me when he side swiped me! Most insurance companies are useless, hate it when your right! but speaking to there manager and telling them how disgusted you are usually works Smile

well as im a old git and don't do to many miles i shop a round for the best price . £105 full comp on my GSXR 1000

@lee wrote:
chad your renewal letter is all you need,you pass that on to your next insurer thumbs
agreethumbs

insurance companies have only been like this since they started doing their business over the phone or on the internet. In the good old days when you could reach across a counter and shake somebody warmly by the throat you never seemed to have any problems with them.

Chad.

Did you complete the full year?

5 seconds short is a good excuse not to award another year no claims.

insurance companies have only been like this since they started doing their business over the phone or on the internet. In the good old days when you could reach across a counter and shake somebody warmly by the throat you never seemed to have any problems with them.

My dad agrees haha

Chad if you have written to them, they are probably still trying to work out what the censored it says foflfoflfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
agreethumbs

No lee it says I have 1 years no claims when It should say 2

i was with mce in past for a couple of years, and they coause me havoc.

on the bandit i was with swindon, seemed pretty good. however now! i joined them with 1 years no claim, and i have not claimed off them in the year i was with them, so i request my no claims certificate to send on for my next insurance policy, so what have they dont sent me 1 years no claims not 2 years! if thewy dont sort it tomorrow ill just threaten them with onbosmen, that usually works

Chad yes they are they only want your money thumb down

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
agreethumbs

No lee it says I have 1 years no claims when It should say 2
why didnt you say that the first time,I see what ya mean now just ring them thumbs

will do, and i did just very long way Laughing

and had no voice today so will do it tomorrow when waititng to go into college

LaughingLaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:

is axa on the forum. but swindon told them to send me no claims and cocked up so they can do the running around not me!

@lee wrote:

is axa on the forum. but swindon told them to send me no claims and cocked up so they can do the running around not me!

Best of luck if Swinton are involved.

@Kenb wrote:
@lee wrote:

Best of luck if Swinton are involved.

got to talk to local office ken, if not they have half a mile away from college so friday lunch time ill be giving an evil glance though their window thumbs