Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

Halfords Professional Flexible Ratchet Spanner Set

The ratchet spanners are good to have just have a good look around as again these most likely started life in China which in these days is no problem.

Halfords Copied.

And they will honour the lifetime guarantee on stuff so it's worth holding onto the receipts.

'fraid not. I broke an 8mm ratchet spanner from the pro range, then shortly later my 12mm ratchet also died (both the mechanisms). Halfords flatly refused to replace them as I was "obviously abusing them if I'd manage to break them". I had the manager out and no-one was budging. I believe there is now an asterisk on their guarantee that says "does not cover ratchet mechanisms", but I've not seen it.

I got that exact set half price in an offer a few months ago thumbs although my son's managed to lose the 10mm wrench angry

Good set how much in Snap On? about a mil! thumbs

Stu dose the snap on man visit you or do Mac man

Those ratchet spanners will last some time aslong as you dont use them to crack nuts off

thumbsthumbs

weve used halfords pro gear for years and its really good stuff never had to take anything back yet though thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:

the strap on man visits my wife

@skikman wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

applausefofl

@skikman wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

Just be careful he don't change his mind a wanna start to come and visit you foflfoflfofl

@Kenb wrote:
The ratchet spanners are good to have just have a good look around as again these most likely started life in China which in these days is no problem.

Halfords Copied.

And they will honour the lifetime guarantee on stuff so it's worth holding onto the receipts.

'fraid not. I broke an 8mm ratchet spanner from the pro range, then shortly later my 12mm ratchet also died (both the mechanisms). Halfords flatly refused to replace them as I was "obviously abusing them if I'd manage to break them". I had the manager out and no-one was budging. I believe there is now an asterisk on their guarantee that says "does not cover ratchet mechanisms", but I've not seen it.

'Whats the definition of a Ratchet?' Answer 'like mouse sh*t only bigger!'