Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

not many of these will sell

They are well cheap I've ordered 2pair I aint gonna tell the Mrs though she will moan about the postage having to pay it twice, foflfofl

That's nothing can't link eBay on phone but type tank pad, in sorting of time ending soonest. Pages of tank pads for £938

And the same blokes selling a streetfighter headlight assembly for £17.00 dream on bullwinkle!!!

@Grumpyowl wrote:
everything on ebay is a bargain Laughing

Wish someone had bid on my wife when I put her on there now that was a bargain, I even said that I'ddrop her off, the buy it now price was a tenner but I would.take officers and I never even got one of those, so im now stuck with her Sadfoflfoflfofl

@Grumpyowl wrote:

Wish someone had bid on my wife when I put her on there now that was a bargain, I even said that I'ddrop her off, the buy it now price was a tenner but I would.take officers and I never even got one of those, so im now stuck with her Sadfoflfoflfofl

Wonder what made her more mad you putting her on ebay or no bugger bidding LaughingLaughing

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:

Wonder what made her more mad you putting her on ebay or no bugger bidding LaughingLaughing

She was more p*ss*d that I'd said that I would drop her loff, I only said that coz I thought someone abroad would bid and I'd just buy myself a ticket and not her so she could drop me at the airport foflfoflfofl