Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bibs

electrical help

hello all,
just wondering if anyone with electrical knowledge is in or around sheffield?
im at the end of my first project and its totally doing my head in as its not working, its a cb250 79 and its gonna be scrap soon if i cant do it

haha thanks dave.
erm at first only one indicator lit up and didnt flash, could be the flash relay? but the controls dont seem to work either, ive got to go and get some connectors from halfords in a bit so i can change the headlight wire and ill then try that.
ive never been good with electrics, theres also some connectors that are free and a bit confused on what goes where.
need someone to come and say that goes there and this needs to change if you know what i mean.

Get the earths sorted, clean and remake connections to frame/engine.

thanks for the advise, ive looked at plans and they go where they should do,the headlight works now so thats a plus point, im going to have a look at the wires better tomorrow as they could all do with sorting out cos they are a but nasty.
Thanks angel, you anywhere near edingale in tamworth??

hi bladerunner,
im just off myrtle road, just where halfords is on queens road, just up from there.
thanks.

hay bladerunner,
anytime you could would be great, might not be here though sat, with it being half term n all that, i appreciate anything that could help, will sort you out with beer,tea and even petrol money if it helps??