Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

admit it , how many of us have done this

Couldnt do that on me 12, but if it didnt cut out when tapped into gear then im sure it would happen to me LaughingLaughingthumbs

yes Embarassed
thank god for cut out switches..

I like it how his mates left him long enough for maximum embarrasment before going to help.. Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Couldnt do that on me 12, but if it didnt cut out when tapped into gear then im sure it would happen to me LaughingLaughingthumbs

agree Spent about a minute once wondering why my bike kept cutting out. That's when my Dad informed me about the cut off switch Embarassedfoflfoflfofl

mine wont engage with the stand down just cuts out thats embarrasing enough,or i just say im testing the cut out thumbs

ya cant beat a cut out switch,Ive sat on the bike and wonderd why it wont start

you have to make sure the kill switch is on EmbarassedEmbarassed

@dick65 wrote:
mine wont engage with the stand down just cuts out thats embarrasing enough,or i just say im testing the cut out thumbs
i do that all the time Dick its called old age i think Very HappySad

Not saying a word, I've never fallen off because of the side thand but I did once own a T140E which had a side stand which was longer than the wheelbase of most bikes and no inhibitor switch. Once you've had an 'interesting moment' with one of them you learn a very important lesson affraid

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
i do that all the time Dick its called old age i think Very HappySad

i think your right garry,a senior moment lol!lol!