Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

rubber grommets?

had a look at my bike today and noticed on the frame for the luggage, there are a few rubber grommets missing ( stops vibration i think) where would i go for replacements?? Main dealer?
cant do a search as i don't even know what they are called.

ITCHY wrote:
had a look at my bike today and noticed on the frame for the luggage, there are a few rubber grommets missing ( stops vibration i think) where would i go for replacements?? Main dealer?
cant do a search as i don't even know what they are called.

does this help

might be rubber nuts also

http://www.robinsonsfoundry.co.uk/content/pages/shop/parts/Suzuki/DL%20-%20V-Strom/DL1000/K2-K6%202002-2006

thanks but I cant see them, mines a GT and thats a standard, think it will end up with a trip to the dealer, if its only to find out what they are called

ITCHY wrote:
thanks but I cant see them, mines a GT and thats a standard, think it will end up with a trip to the dealer, if its only to find out what they are called

No harm in asking the dealer mate. least you can get a price and a name so you can shop around thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Caravan Rich hide

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Caravan Rich hide
agreehide

rich what do they look liek you got any pics? we have loads of rubber blocks that pull through holes to stay there

What kind of grommets? I have a selection of different shapes and sizes from ebay, a 30-odd piece kit is only a couple of quid, useful to have