Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

bar muffs

Just got myself some Oxford Bone dry handlebar muffs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OXFORD-BONE-DRY-MOTORCYCLE-THERMAL-BAR-HANDLEBAR-MUFFS-/190592181855?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2c602de65f
Used them for the trip to Ace and have just taken them off, pain in the censored, I would probably use them agian if it was reaaly cold and I had to be on the bike but really didnt like them at all, too restrictive,kept hitting the horn to indicate and just felt weird.

you will find after a good few miles will be fine a mate has them on his bike ,

@madsod wrote:
you will find after a good few miles will be fine a mate has them on his bike ,

was you wering thick textile gloves? they work better with summer gloves thumbs

Had these used them when comutting in the winter get some miles in and you will be fine, they just take some time getting to grips with ( exscuse the pun lol! )

agree with the comments, used to use them for commuting and they do keep the chill off but extracting your hand to fiddle with the visor etc gets to be more practiced.

Took advantage of the ride magazine offer to get the 'free' heated grips, these are quite good - offer may still be on although if you leave them on unnecessarily or too hot there is a strange prickly sensation - cold weather gear seems to have plusses and minuses.

THEY CAN BE A BIT AWKWARD WHEN 1ST. USED,BUT THE BENEFITS OUT-WEIGH THE PAIN.I.T.A. ELEMENT.

GOD-SEND ON A LONG,WET,COLD TRIP THO'

VERY COSY N' PRACTICAL, BUT, AIN'T VERY PRETTY ARE THEY..