Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

got to say

this is not going to make me very popular but I've been looking round the Mrs's Gixxer today and the finish of the paint and coating on the frame/swinging arm is to be honest sh1t.I also thought that it was just something about my Gixxer track bike but the fasteners just seem rough when you take them out,as if theyre not going to be long before theres no thread left and they leave a little pile of aluminium filings around the hole. I'll get me coat hide

tbf mate, i've always said the paint finish on suzuki's and the newer yamaha's is pretty poor.. poor as in very thin paint!

If you want finish that lasts, buy Honda. Simple as. Kawasaki have improved, but sometimes I think my Bandit might be made of sugar. Smile

yamaha upped there game on the thunderace, really high quality finish i cant speak for later yams though ive even heard modern hondas arent as good on finish Shocked the paint on my old bandit was rubbish the slightest thing scratched it Sad

Honda's have always had the best paint on their bikes as far as i know. thumbs

must say bike paint is think. bandit paint was sv is. you se a chip where its thin, and trainging to spray, they must only put one and a half coats on, if i put 3 on its more than twice as thick. and thats before clear coat

think they need to sort thbis issue out. must say newer suzukis have got cheap. mates gixxer you can push the plastic around.

imk a lover of pre 2003 bikes before all this eu emmisions stuff thou

If you want finish that lasts, buy Honda. Simple as. Kawasaki have improved, but sometimes I think my Bandit might be made of sugar. Smile

over the years between us we've had 2 yamahas,2 kawasakis,2 Suzukis and 4 Hondas ranging from 1996 to 2007 and the paint and quality of finish on the Hondas is far far better than any of the other japs,after 5 years and 45,000 miles my 2002 blade still looked like new with a bit of autoglym.dread to think what her gixxers gonna look like in a couple of years,no wonder so many people spray Suzuki's

over the years between us we've had 2 yamahas,2 kawasakis,2 Suzukis and 4 Hondas ranging from 1996 to 2007 and the paint and quality of finish on the Hondas is far far better than any of the other japs,after 5 years and 45,000 miles my 2002 blade still looked like new with a bit of autoglym.dread to think what her gixxers gonna look like in a couple of years,no wonder so many people spray Suzuki's

rizla blue Laughingthumbs