Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Banditmike..

Has spent the weekend with us in Leominster and it was a great to see his better half Angela and his youngest nipper, just like to also thank em on here for making the 5 plus hour journey down to see us really appreciated thumbsthumbsthumbs and its all thanks to our forum that these meets become possible Thanks Mike look forward to our next meet up partypartyparty

pleased you all had a great weekend m8 Very Happy great to meet up with people, thumbsthumbsparty

Nice too see you all it was a good night and weekend, thanks for coming we appreciated it, glad to hear your home and safe, look forward to the next catchup thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Has spent the weekend with us in Leominster and it was a great to see his better half Angela and his youngest nipper, just like to also thank em on here for making the 5 plus hour journey down to see us really appreciated thumbsthumbsthumbs and its all thanks to our forum that these meets become possible Thanks Mike look forward to our next meet up partypartyparty

Was a awesome weekend great seeing banditmike again. look forward to seeing him again and its all thanks to this forum! partyparty

Thats what this forum is about making good friends and meeting up can't wait to meet up with you lot on the southern meet, and I'm glad you all had a good weekend thumbs

Good to catch up with Stue, Mrs Stue, Day101, Pike (don't know the forum avatar) and Nina. Made a long journey worth the trip and had a very good night thumbs ! Thanks to Stue and Mrs Stue for the gifts (made a youngster very happy Very Happy ). We do have a few pictures (taken by the little one) which I will post once I get the computer and camera to talk to each other confused .Very pleasant evening that went far too quickly, plenty of blar and fofl and of course drinking Managed to convince the manager I don't drink, but not sure he was totally convinced scratch .

As said above, it's all down to the forum so a big thanks to Dave for the initial message that got me on to here and to everyone who makes the forum a pleasant and enjoyable place to be. Hopefully will see a few more of you during the coming year. Till then mbike Safe thumbsthumbs

Got the pictures, eventually. All credit for them goes to the little one as she took them all. Pike and Nina escaped her lens, but the rest didn't. Enjoy Very HappyVery Happy

Leominster 25-02-2012

Got the pictures, eventually. All credit for them goes to the little one as she took them all. Pike and Nina escaped her lens, but the rest didn't. Enjoy Very HappyVery Happy

Leominster 25-02-2012
Excellent Mike thanks to the little one thumbsthumbs