Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

George whites

as most of you probably know George Whites went t*ts up a few weeks ago.well this weekend theyre selling all the stock off in their Bolton,Slough and Swindon showrooms, starting Saturday at 9.00am.Think i might have a run up to Bolton this weekend.

http://www.megamotorcyclestore.co.uk/

affraid

Nooooooooooooooo

Spent far toooooooooooo much on the bike in the last few weeks....

I will NOT be tempted Twisted Evil get behind me Wink

Note to self 'I must resist, I must resist, I must resist' shake fingershake finger

so they are auctioning off all the bikes they had as p/x bet they go for fairly cheep as well. glad they are up and running again thou such a handy store to have! thumbs

@day101 wrote:
so they are auctioning off all the bikes they had as p/x bet they go for fairly cheep as well. glad they are up and running again thou such a handy store to have! thumbs

unfortunately not its stock bought by the reciever and being sold off to pay their debts off.they are no more.

When White Bros of Darlington (not affiliated)went into liquidation at the end of 2010 most the stock was already pre sold to traders there was some fantastic stuff including all bikes, tools and work-benches. Its such a shame when dealerships go under Sad Our nearest now is Tillstons of Stockton but after recently speaking to them they are really struggling too, when will it end! Sad