Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghostrider13

car driving morons

Why do car drivers insist in missing the end of my handle bars by bloody inches when they overtake i may not be fast(50cc) but ive got lights on and i ride so they can see me is it just me or do any of you guys and girls get the same thing

Some folk just dont respect or care for others, ride safe and be aware of all ya surroundings thumbsthumbs

If your in a 30 or 40 zone and your scoot can do that speed sit in between the kerb and the white line in the middle of the road.
If its a 60 ect i'd sit nearer the kerb but not to close.About a third of the way out.If they dont leave you plenty of room,there prats imho

Im one of the few that will inicate to go round a push bike , i look at other car driver and 99 % don't give a dam .. when you ride bikes your a better person and driver also ..

@madsod wrote:
Im one of the few that will inicate to go round a push bike , i look at other car driver and 99 % don't give a dam .. when you ride bikes your a better person and driver also ..

Me too thumbs

I ride a lot now I'm retired and I notice that in our area I'm one of the few drivers/riders who use indicators. Cant believe it. Some people think you are psychic and know what they are going to do next.