Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

K1 Bandit 600

A friend is sellling their Bandit 600.

Picture

For sale Bandit 600 showroom condition.. Only 10k dry miles on the clock... £2100

It's also a lady rider rather than some "idiotic" male. It's a K1 so will be minimum 2001 or so, but waiting to hear what year it actually is. If anyone is interested, or knows someone who may be, let me know.

Thanks thumbs

Stunning bike she has there Mike, should'nt have much problem selling her thumbs

i hope all goes well and the 600 might sell better then the 1200 but when i sold my 03 2 years ago with just 6,800 miles the best i could get was 2,150 and i was like new , mint ,

Don't hold your breath, i've had my k5 1200s for sale for a month. Advertised in MCN, on ebay and gumtree and not a sniff. Dropped the price to £2600 still nothing.

@Skelly wrote:
Don't hold your breath, i've had my k5 1200s for sale for a month. Advertised in MCN, on ebay and gumtree and not a sniff. Dropped the price to £2600 still nothing.

I know mate. It's strange but the smaller bikes don't seem to be selling. Wonder it that's as a result of all the test changes and the longer test? Fewer people passing through it? confused

guessing but think it may also be that peeps have less to spend as a result of cut backs/pay increases (lack of)/decreased allowances.

the recession (if that's what it is) seems variable, some people seem to still be doing quite well but reckon the majority are not.

nevertheless, hope you sell your bikes, it's getting to be that time of year.

@Iano wrote:
guessing but think it may also be that peeps have less to spend as a result of cut backs/pay increases (lack of)/decreased allowances.

the recession (if that's what it is) seems variable, some people seem to still be doing quite well but reckon the majority are not.

nevertheless, hope you sell your bikes, it's getting to be that time of year.

Again, valid point. Looks like things are starting to change, some good news is starting to come through, so hopefully everything will start to pick up again. thumbs