• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

yup I'll have two pairs please

ITCHY wrote:
Ahem!!!

Did you pay a Grand for yours??

nowhere near,originally i bought a pair of daytona evo sports gtx which are the road going boot,before they went stupid with the prices,the inner boot is plastic and the outer was leather but the sole wore out on my footpegs so i ordered a pair of evo sports outers and they sent me the security evo outers by mistake.course i tried as hard as i could to tell them but my phone suddenly stopped working and funnily enough my internet connection failed unexpectedly. Wink the differance is the security evos have a composite/carbon fibre inner boot and theyre about £500 alone.the outers are about £240 depending on where you get them from.

these are mine http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAYTONA-SECURITY-EVO-III-3-RED-2-PIECE-RACE-TRACK-SPEC-MOTORCYCLE-BOOTS-/200709635679?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Boots&var=&hash=item746d24694a#ht_1559wt_1187

Quite a lot of the racers use the inners from these inside their alpine stars/sidis or whatever theyre sponsored to wear.

and these are what i had but i didnt pay anything near that for them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAYTONA-EVO-SPORTS-GTX-GORETEX-GORE-TEX-2-PIECE-MOTORCYCLE-SPORTS-BOOTS-/200709645924?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Boots&var=&hash=item746d24775b#ht_1669wt_1187

If you can stretch to a pair they really are the most comfortable boots going.

Not gona lie but i think they are dread full - they look like there part of the packaging left on them and the "boot" looks like a glorified farmers wellie

@jimmywiz wrote:
Not gona lie but i think they are dread full - they look like there part of the packaging left on them and the "boot" looks like a glorified farmers wellie

Don't hold back mate, say what you think foflfoflfofl

heres my boot of choice alpinestars smx4 waterproof,the comfiest boots ive ever worn thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
heres my boot of choice alpinestars smx4 waterproof,the comfiest boots ive ever worn thumbs

NOW there nice - i just dont fit in motorcycle boots - i have tried on over 30 pairs of the bloody things - and even got Hein Gerick to order special sizes that have to be made on order and they STILL dont fit - i have gone up to size 16 and they dont fit TAKES THE PISS

ITCHY wrote:
Better get them off that table before the wife sees em smack

shes in the bath LaughingLaughinghide

@dick65 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

no good

ITCHY wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

no good

OMG that made me crack up

size 16 ShockedShocked these are quite broad bit tight at first but they mold to your feet all day comfy thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
size 16 ShockedShocked these are quite broad bit tight at first but they mold to your feet all day comfy thumbs

Nope - tryed everything on that i could afford - i couldnot get the zip even half way up and it was cutting my blood off

@jimmywiz wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

no good

OMG that made me crack up

lol! too steamy for a pic rich party

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

no good
agreefoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood

dont you start hidelol!

@dick65 wrote:

i wana get some of these Smile

got the aplpinestars race boot, good for blasts, light movable, and very good protection especially around the ankle. but they have holes all over them, and are bit tight for touring. thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
especially when lucys on the forum Shockedfoflfoflfofl
Ile ring ya missis now Dick and tell her phonesrip Dick foflfoflfofl