Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

Been out

Had a bit of a ride out this afternoon,needed to go and have a little time to meself to think about stuff

always find a nice spot to park up and watch the world go by,thank god for motorbikes Very Happy

it was a tad nippy though got caught in a couple of showers,are well will give me something to do in the week Smile couple of pics of the bike thumbs

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

the bike looks good - went out with the IAM crowd, observed riding, encouraged to ride fast (which always surprises me) and definitely nippy on a naked bike. Thankfully the exhaust bodge repair stayed put.

Nice pics Lee bike looks well.

I guess you were thinking about tomorrow evening.

Don't lose sleep over it Lee, if it's meant to be and right for you, you'll know.

Good luck M8, you'll make the right decision.

jim thumbs

looking good lee i see youve resisted the polishing urge up till now but theres plenty of time for that Twisted Evil

I'd be so frightened of dropping it - pathetic aren't I?

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Nice pics Lee bike looks well.

I guess you were thinking about tomorrow evening.

Don't lose sleep over it Lee, if it's meant to be and right for you, you'll know.

Good luck M8, you'll make the right decision.

jim thumbs

cheers jim yeah that and a few other things thumbs

looking good lee i see youve resisted the polishing urge up till now but theres plenty of time for that Twisted Evil

yeah stan going to leave the polishing,ive only done the headlight brackets/heal plates where the paint had worn off,powder coat them next winter
@madsod wrote:
lush , im think about get one of them

you will love one garry,should of got a 1200 to start with Twisted Evil

cheers all thumbs

Nice one lee. You've done the wheels since I last saw it. Sets the bike off nicely. Chin up mate.