Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Marco Simoncelli #58

Has most of us race fans know about the loss of Marco, im having a water colour painting done by a local artist and should be done by friday lunchtime and i cant wait, now theres a bit of a sad story behind all this so ile try and keep it short and sweet...Last october me and a couple of members went through one of our worst nightmares not just as bikers but as human beings witnessing a fatal accident in front of us on our rideout.....anyway couple of days later what with thinking life to short and all that i popped into me local artist shop who does excellent portraits from landscapes to motogp etc etc and asked him if he could do me a water colour of marco onboard his gresini honda i'd been wanting one done for a while but couldnt decide who to have drawn up as i have a few in my collection to date, so i went with Marco left him my deposit of £100 and that was that...then we all now what happend to our much loved racer 20days later Sad Gyln contacted me a week after the event and asked if he could delay painting, which i oblidged without any fuss, its been a while now and my painting will be ready on friday for me to collect mounted and framed and lets just say im excited as i havent a clue what hes done. So watch this space folks ile post a pic up of it on Friday when i collect it thumbsthumbsthumbs [center]

nice one stue, you have to treat yourself now and again m8.looking forward to seeing it.

its very sad! be nice to have it mate! keep the memories of him alive thumbs
Very true Chad, im having me left leg also tattood this year in memory of him thumbs

Looking forward to seeing it. thumbs Moto GP is a sadder place without him.

TheBiker46 wrote:
Very true Den Sad not ashamed to admit i did she'd a tear when he passed Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
Very true Den Sad not ashamed to admit i did she'd a tear when he passed Sad

So did I Stue. He'd sure be giving Stoner, Pedrosa and Lorenzo a fight. Sadly if he had jumped ship instead of trying to hang on he would be with us today. Got a Ciao Marco sticker on my lid

Im sure this will be well done and for a great man also . moto gp is not the same this year with out him

nice one stue!! will they have enough ink for that leg? or is it just your arms are big Laughing

nice one stue!! will they have enough ink for that leg? or is it just your arms are big Laughing
LaughingLaughing its the bottom half of me left leg and no not has big as me arms LaughingLaughing

Had an email last night to say it was ready for collection today so ile pop in on the way back from the hospital thumbsthumbs

Thanks Guys ive put it on the second floor landing with the signed print i have of his thumbs

Thats a excellent piece of art stue thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

brilliant! bet your well pleased thumbs
Over the moon with it Chad if anyone wants his web address then just ask and ile pm ya his website as no advertising is allowed on main forum pages thumbsthumbs his work is awesome and reasonably priced thumbs