Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

I got new tubes

A well no fault with most cv carburetor,s is the emulsion tubes will wear oval , after a good few miles factory pro sell them from the USA but will cost over £120 for four with the p&p some one on the RF forum got a set and said he could not get them to work , i had a dyno jet kit on the bike last year but went back to stock as the tubes needed new , got this set for £70 , and also a spare set of carbs of ebay for £26 , so over the last few weeks build and cleaned them out , put them on the bike today & balanced , not done a test ride but it sound,s spot on , this should get my mpg back up to over 40 now , so will pay for its self fast , and more bhp on tap thumbsthumbs

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds like it's better for you, so crack on thumbsthumbsLaughing

Nice 1, a well known fault on the Bandit 12 too specially if dynojet needles are being used. Good price on the tubes and carbs too. thumbs

A slight deviation from the topic, sorry but when I was looking at re-jetting my Bandit 12 K2 I looked at Dyno jet and I read nothing but very poor reviews for them. I can't comment on other bikes or bandit years as they may be ok but like I said very poor for the K2.

I eventually got mine from Ivan http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/index.htm I picked them up whilst I was over there and spoke to him about fitting and other bikes stuff, very nice bloke and certainly knows his stuff.

Ive had no problems with mine as yet but i think its cos i dont do the milage.

nice 1 garry should do it the world of good thumbsthumbs

Ive been speaking to this guy
http://www.holeshot.com/

Going to get a jet kit from him so I can do the 2inch hole mod on the bandit

another good guy that knows his stuff thumbs

took the Rf to Weston SUPER Mare today , filled up and then again with 57 miles on the clock . i was not hanging about rode it like i always do LaughingLaughing . best i got before was 35 to a gallon , today 5 liters , which is about a gallon . after the 57 , miles so that.s over 50 to the gallon Im well pleased , thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
took the Rf to Weston SUPER Mare today , filled up and then again with 57 miles on the clock . i was not hanging about rode it like i always do LaughingLaughing . best i got before was 35 to a gallon , today 5 liters , which is about a gallon . after the 57 , miles so that.s over 50 to the gallon Im well pleased , thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs
good result garry thumbsthumbs