Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Exam this afternoon ....

Well, nearly the end of Year 4. Got two exams and we're done. Construction Law this afternoon, then Financial Management next Monday and that's the 4th year over. At f censored g last party

The final year starts in September and then that's it. Can't wait thumbsthumbs

Will let you all know how it goes this afternoon LaughingLaughing

Thanks to all thumbs . Got one down and one to go. Think I've passed the law just have to wait for the final mark Shocked

Fingers crossed for around 60%. Will let you all know. Onward to revision now for the Financial Management next Monday.

After that, much mbikeLaughingLaughing

all the best mike,it will be all worth it at the end thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
all the best mike,it will be all worth it at the end thumbsthumbs

I know it will be mate. Just have to keep reminding myself of it!?!?! ShockedShocked

its a hard slog m8 but stick with it,my daughters in her final year at sixth form then uni soon so i can sympathise with you mike thumbs

Got every faith in ya Mike all the best anyway bigman im sure youll do it thumbsthumbs

best of luck m8,it will be worth all the effort at the end.

Cheers to all for the best wishes. Today is the last one, "Financial and Commercial Management", think it will be a fantastic exam ShockedShocked

Going to do a bit of light reading now on Q.M. and H&S Systems, Risk Management and Financial Control. All good fun ShockedShocked Will let you know how it goes thumbs

How long do you have to wait for your results? That bit is worse than the exam I reckon.

Well, that's it done, until Septemeber anyway. Exam was okay, but not as comfortable as the law last week. Got two subjects muddled in the brain and couldn't get them sufficiently sorted out ShockedShocked Think I've still passed, but it might be a bit close this one. Annoying as it's not like I haven't done the work fighting

Results should be out about mid July, so just the eight weeks to wait. Fingers crossed. And thanks again to all for the good luck messages thumbsthumbs

I'm off on Friday. Have to find something to do. Wonder what it could be ....... mbikembikeLaughingLaughing

Well done Mike im sure youve done ok look forward to the good news in july thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Well done Mike im sure youve done ok look forward to the good news in july thumbsthumbs

Cheers Stue. I'm more focusing on end of May at the minute. Good weather on the weekend and I'll actually be able to get a Ride Out with you lads thumbsthumbsthumbs Looking forward to it LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers Stue. I'm more focusing on end of May at the minute. Good weather on the weekend and I'll actually be able to get a Ride Out with you lads thumbsthumbsthumbs Looking forward to it LaughingLaughing
thumbs fingers crossed for the weather to stay nice thumbs