oops crap! someone move it to the bike pics section Embarassed

@fr499y wrote:
oops crap! someone move it to the bike pics section Embarassed
They will look sweet Matt thumbs ile move it now LaughingLaughing

cheers buddy! if the weather behaves tomoz, i'll get them fitted =D

@fr499y wrote:
cheers buddy! if the weather behaves tomoz, i'll get them fitted =D
Awesome thumbsthumbs

Obviously they are compliant with all requisite statutes and are completely road legal ShockedShockedTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Obviously they are compliant with all requisite statutes and are completely road legal ShockedShockedTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Suprising as it may seem, they are fully road legal, stamped with baffles, 2" core all the way through, with the looks of a 3" outlet thumbs

@fr499y wrote:

Suprising as it may seem, they are fully road legal, stamped with baffles, 2" core all the way through, with the looks of a 3" outlet thumbs

You're right, I'm surprised Shocked In that case, enjoy the sound and let the music roll thumbsthumbsthumbs

@fr499y wrote:

You're right, I'm surprised Shocked In that case, enjoy the sound and let the music roll thumbsthumbsthumbs

I'll grab a pic later of the outlet of the can straight on so you can see what i mean Smile

well there on, but I'm a tad pissed off with the fitment... not there fault, not my fault more of the straps fault!! anyway, pics! they say a thousand words. Sorry the bike is filthy, hasn't been washed for a few weeks and out every day :P

and one last pic in its single seater glory!

there a looser fit than i hoped ( seeing as the pipes i have are for 2" cans and these are supposedly 2" slip on ) and the left can the strap isn't tight enough to stop the can from moving with little force, but hey ho! there on, they shouldn't fall off, they sound flipping incredible!

They do look very nice and I bet they sound great with them baffles out. Smile

Those look good.

In the 1st pics off the bike I thought
the link pipes look long, and thought they
may be further back. It wasnt the case.

They sit well and the length looks good.

thumbs

the link pipes were made a while back to give it a more agressive look, they are close to the swingarm and point up and out. Gave it a run to work with baffles in and it sounds even better than i thought thumbs Nice pop and bang when ya hammer down the gears lol