Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Poor Day101 lol

Hes having a tattoo on is arm tonight and hes bricking it so i thought i'd start a thread to try and encourage him to relax whilst having this done...please feel free to post on here some words of encouragement as ile tell him to read this whilst hes being tattood lol

ps Luke its gonna be a long sitting and by the end of it your gonna be soare foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl soz couldnt resist Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Your gonna be in pain for months and bleed like a virgin who's just popped her cherry Laughing
The sweat will be dripping off your brow and you'll be thinking "i'd rather have been spit roasted by Dave and Stu"
Apart from that you should be ok, all the best thumbsthumbsfofl

whats wrong with you ya bloody puff , its only a effin needle, try having your chin stitched together after being hit with a iron bar then having the nurse stitch you with no pain killing injection .....now that smarts.

then there is the back ,crack and sack wax , now that smarts .....you can watch next time if you have the stomach for it. thumbs

I'm sure I read somewhere that a chap had his arm tattooed and the needle hit the bone, his arm went black and he died 2 days later, maybe something to watch out for.......mind you I may of just made that up.

Man up Its only censored pain affraid

Is there going to be writing..?

Hupe Na Speeling Mustikes Laughing

you can catch all kinds of nasty diseases from tattooing as well like hepatitus aids and galloping nobrot ;)and your balls turn black and swell up to three times their normal size oh hold on that was me vasectomy silent

its like having a hot poker brushed against ya skin affraidaffraid

i only have 3 but i found the pain fine , SadSadSad

Well ive just come from Nina's studio and lets just say hes not enjoying the pain, your all gonna love the pic ive taken Twisted EvilTwisted Evillol!lol!

@Stue11 wrote:
Well ive just come from Nina's studio and lets just say hes not enjoying the pain, your all gonna love the pic ive taken Twisted EvilTwisted Evillol!lol!
least you were there to hold his hand lol!lol!

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Man up Its only censored pain affraid

Is there going to be writing..?

Hupe Na Speeling Mustikes Laughing

Id be no good at tattoos with my spelling fofl

Heres a pic of Luke having it done Laughing he managed 3/half hours fairplay thumbs
dont think he liked the pain much though LaughingLaughing

After all that pain I hope he censored likes it Wink

Did they use the First Aid Kit Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
Heres a pic of Luke having it done Laughing he managed 3/half hours fairplay thumbs
dont think he liked the pain much though LaughingLaughing

lol!lol! fair play to him