Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

my old xs 750

Got this in box or 2 and done a full rebuild on it sold it in 2007 , and so wish i had not , such a very nice ride
SadSad

not the best picture sorry

Tidy job mate Very Happy You can't keep'em all, I've tried and it just dosn't happen...sadly

really nice xs garry,maybe the times right for another m8 Very Happythumbs

I had the XS750 custom with a set of T bars on. Loved it. My mate actually sort of still owns it-he's got the frame & a few bits in his shed along with more or less a complete XS850 as well. Not that they'll ever see the light of day, even worse he's got a Z900 languishing in there too. Sad

I had the XS750 custom with a set of T bars on. Loved it. My mate actually sort of still owns it-he's got the frame & a few bits in his shed along with more or less a complete XS850 as well. Not that they'll ever see the light of day, even worse he's got a Z900 languishing in there too. Sad

thats criminal alan they need liberating Laughingthumbs

[quote="dick65"]

thats criminal alan they need liberating Laughingthumbs [/quote

Don't start me Dick-the guy's a serial ruiner of motor vehicles. I still kick myself when I remember the Benelli 750 Sei (well, Benelli & a half really) he sold in a variety of cardboard boxes. I had two young kids at the time & couldn't afford to buy it. It was an awesome bike when he bought it. Such a shame Sad

Hope this works.....

I love you thats a beaut alan thumbs cost a bit now as well,my mates got a morini 350 but hes had it in boxes for 20 odd years Sad