Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

chips are dangerous! :o

i did not know how danerous chips are io might sue the place!

i ate a chip and it stabbed the top of my mouth, buit was stuck then it bled a lot, and not my whole mouths swolen wtf! Surprised

bit random but how did that happen Shocked

get to the doctors chad you might have irish potato disease which is carried in potatoes tell the doctor where you bought the chips in case they need to quarantine the place Shocked

get to the doctors chad you might have irish potato disease which is carried in potatoes tell the doctor where you bought the chips in case they need to quarantine the place Shocked
Never thought of that one Stan Shockedthumbs

if there was vinegar present then you might be lucky chad cos the vinegar slows down the paralisis but you could still be very ill with the virus mate Shocked

apparrently gargling with urine helps but dont use your own mate cos thats disgusting study

@Robbie wrote:
Still don't get it, and that's not nice Laughing

tumble weedtumble weed

I think it's an age thing. You don't understand much till after your 13th birthday, so we need to make some allowance for Chad ShockedShockedfoflfofl

@Robbie wrote:
Still don't get it, and that's not nice Laughing

tumble weedtumble weed

I think it's an age thing. You don't understand much till after your 13th birthday, so we need to make some allowance for Chad ShockedShockedfoflfofl
foflfoflfofl