Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2 questions ??

right I have 2 questions about the ride out yesterday ;

1, who didnt wait and mark one of the junctions on the ride ? Suspect

2/ who bloody swithced my kill switch off at the pub ????????? censoredcensoredhead banghead bangfingerangrybumeshake fingersoapboxtwistbanbanban ............................

lol!lol!

"Davehutch"]right I have 2 questions about the ride out yesterday ;

1, who didnt wait and mark one of the junctions on the ride ? Suspect

2/ who bloody swithced my kill switch off at the pub ????????? censoredcensoredhead banghead bangfingerangrybumeshake fingersoapboxtwistbanbanban ..........................

foflfoflfoflfofl not me

Not me on both counts foflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl but Day101 did hit my switch Very HappyVery Happythumbs

It wasnt me was it you dave LaughingLaughing

Do I get a prize for coming over to help the poor senile old bugger diagnose his problem. Laughing

All part of a fun day if you ask me ,,, LaughingLaughingLaughing mind you were a bit pissed off head banghead bang

Weren't me, on either count thumbs Mind you, I didn't notice Rob or Matt compaining about beating us to the pub by 15 mins LaughingLaughingLaughing

Weren't me, on either count thumbs Mind you, I didn't notice Rob or Matt compaining about beating us to the pub by 15 mins LaughingLaughingLaughing

15 mins ha ha if thats what they told you.

@jezza wrote:

Just a rough guess based on the empty glasses on the table LaughingLaughing

@jezza wrote:

we had that lovely barmaid work the table for us, our very own waitress service.

to be honest mike think it was planned,dave didnt seem botherd did he LaughingLaughinghide

im gutted i didnt make it was tempted to take it off work and come up early that morning, but work didnt pay me friday as they should and only got paid today Sad

and dave consider yourself lucky i used to nick my mates keys, and chuck them over my shoulder at traffic lights. fofl

im gutted i didnt make it was tempted to take it off work and come up early that morning, but work didnt pay me friday as they should and only got paid today Sad

and dave consider yourself lucky i used to nick my mates keys, and chuck them over my shoulder at traffic lights. fofl

Look on the bright side chad, if you did that you would have a decent sized angry mob after ya! lol

@jezza wrote:
@jezza wrote:

we had that lovely barmaid work the table for us, our very own waitress service.

If I'd known that I'd have been there earlier myself thumbsLaughing

@lee wrote:

to be honest mike think it was planned,dave didnt seem botherd did he LaughingLaughinghide

Think you're right Lee. I don't think he wanted Matt or Rob slowing us down foflfoflhide

@lee wrote:

Think you're right Lee. I don't think he wanted Matt or Rob slowing us down foflfoflhide

lol! got that feeling too, think Dave was tryin to keep them lovley bar maids to himself..... Me Mat and Gav did plan B.... Cut to the pub early,...beer and own personel bsrmaids for an hour.... oops Sry 15 mins, Very Happy