Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melly

been on the B King

well decided to have another go on the back of the bike now Daves put the rack on - it was a lot better thumbs - wish I'd tried it before Sunday i could have come on the ride out Sad - theres always next time sidecar

@melly wrote:
well decided to have another go on the back of the bike now Daves put the rack on - it was a lot better thumbs - wish I'd tried it before Sunday i could have come on the ride out Sad - theres always next time sidecar

do you find your knees are by your elbows and feel like your sitting on a perch? or is it actually comfy lol!

Got to be done Mel you know it makes sense

thumbs

nice one mel, that rack will give you more confidence thumbsthumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@melly wrote:

do you find your knees are by your elbows and feel like your sitting on a perch? or is it actually comfy lol!

no its comfy and cos you are high up you can see over the hedges applause the only down side is cos I am higher than Dave I get no protection from him when he accelorates affraid was ok though just need to get more used to it applausembike

well done mel, keep it up. buy a tent and you will be able to come Dogging camping with me and sadie for the weekend sometime. thumbs

@melly wrote:

no its comfy and cos you are high up you can see over the hedges applause the only down side is cos I am higher than Dave I get no protection from him when he accelorates affraid was ok though just need to get more used to it applausembike

Cool! Yeah thats the only real complaint Cay has on the zed, get hit by all the wind that misses me

i have decided i am a bit of a wimp though - all the other pillion riders on Sunday just sat on the bike - didnt hold on to anything affraid - proper pillion riders are much braver than you biker - you all get to hold onto the handles hide me - i am a wimp and will carry on holding on to the rack - sometimes i get brave and let go with one hand affraidlol!

youll get used to it more with time mel thumbs

Mel dont worry, if i were on the back of anyone i'd hold em more than me wife so dont worry your not a wimp for holding on, give it time and im sure youll be fine, Dave rides sensible and wouldnt do wheelies like i have with wifey on back ShockedShocked the more you get on back the more you will feel confident thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Mel dont worry, if i were on the back of anyone i'd hold em more than me wife so dont worry your not a wimp for holding on, give it time and im sure youll be fine, Dave rides sensible and wouldnt do wheelies like i have with wifey on back ShockedShocked the more you get on back the more you will feel confident thumbsthumbs

i trust dave just think i will fall off especially when we go round corners - but yes i am sure i will get more used to it with time thumbs

@melly wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

i trust dave just think i will fall off especially when we go round corners - but yes i am sure i will get more used to it with time thumbs

At least you lean with the bike unlike Angela affraidaffraid She's only been on once and won't go on again. That's without me doing a wheelie LaughingLaughingLaughing