Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbie

Butt plugs............

Sorry I mean frame plugs Laughing

I bought some cheapo frame plugs from eBay, they didn't do them for the Z so I got the ones for a ZZR1400 to which there were 7 of them so as I only needed 5 I was hoping that at lease some of them would fit and at £3.99 I had nothing to loose.
Anyway 3 of them fit which I was happy enough with.
As today was such a crappy day I decided to have a play in the man cave and see if I could make the other 2 myself so here's a few pics of my attempts which to be fair I'm pretty happy with.
The ones that I made up were originally indicator blanking plugs that I bought for my Bandit but never used so with using the dremmel and a bit of trimming and glueing I made them fit over the rear sub frame bolts. The others are the ones that came in the kit.

looks much better , you need to ask why , Mr Kawasaki don.t fit them in the first place , ??????

looking Good chap, nearly has nice as the ones on mine Very Happy

@madsod wrote:
looks much better , you need to ask why , Mr Kawasaki don.t fit them in the first place , ??????

Cos there tight sods and sum numb nut thought it would look better without them fighting

@haveugot1 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

Cos there tight sods and sum numb nut thought it would look better without them fighting

lol!lol!

looks great dude, thought it was daves thread by the title name Laughing