Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

"Only the Brave"

Well everyone stayed in the dry except me, Banditmike and Lucan (2wheels)who went to Squires today. Very wet and very cold rainrain but a big thankyou to Mike for sticking with it! thumbsthumbs (isn't filtering fun Mike head bang )

A VERY WET MIKE

A VERY WET LUCAN

YES VERY WET!

nice one mike Laughing least you made it thumbs very nice old xj there Very Happy

not the best day to get out . but fair play to you lot

@dick65 wrote:
nice one mike Laughing least you made it thumbs very nice old xj there Very Happy

Hands proper numb Dick but good to see Mike and meet Lucan again thumbs thing is got back north of Thirsk and bone dry ... Rolling EyesRolling Eyes typical!

@madsod wrote:
not the best day to get out . but fair play to you lot

Don't like setting off in rain but if it rains it rains rain2
Really, really glad I took my waterproofs because it was dry when we set off and I nearly didn't but it "Tanked" it down half way there and half way back Sad

@dick65 wrote:

Hands proper numb Dick but good to see Mike and meet Lucan again thumbs thing is got back north of Thirsk and bone dry ... Rolling EyesRolling Eyes typical!

nice to meet up with old mates though Laughing like bloody winter m8 at least it was nice up hartside last week Very Happy

Glad you all had a good safe ride thumbs its like bloody winter today considering what it was like 7 days ago Sad

was going to go but when i got up it was drissly and cold here and i'm not a proper biker like wot u are so i did bloody jobs around the house Sad but pleased you got out and back safe lads.

Well mike, mike and lucan I can only apologise for seeting this ride up and wimping out cos of the rain.

I have no excuse except I hate the fooking rain sorry lads, but glad u got back safe and well and hope to ride with u lot again soon. thumbs

Got the last two pics I took here, just to prove Mike and Lucan were there, independent varification thumbsLaughingLaughing

Thanks to everyone for the appreciation of the efforts thumbs After about 50 miles, thought can't turn back now. Passed the point of no return and I wanted, no needed, some heat in my hands ShockedShockedShocked

As reward for my efforts Lee, Trebor and Madcarper can expect deliveries of different sections of the bike. Just a quick buff and polish please lads thumbsfoflfoflfofl

Had a quick blast to Richmond this morning with my Dad then been to Whitby with Angela and the little one. Where was this weather on bl censored y Sunday?!?!!? ShockedShocked