Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

tomorrow Matlock ??

anyone fancy meeting Me and mel for breakfast at Matlock food going to leave here about 8.30 should be there about 9.30 -9.45

Depends on the weather lol and my knee, wish my missus would come on the bike. Sad

I might just join you mate. I've not got a lot of time (got to work again) but I did fancy a quick spin on my now road legal VFR so breakfast in Matlock is as good as anything else. thumbs

I might just join you mate. I've not got a lot of time (got to work again) but I did fancy a quick spin on my now road legal VFR so breakfast in Matlock is as good as anything else. thumbs
nice 1 Alan see you there then , the big green cafe where we all met last time thumbs

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Matlock+Bath,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&ll=53.120698,-1.563163&spn=0.000737,0.001813&sll=-3.137768,-60.493357&sspn=0.039252,0.058022&oq=matlock+bath&t=h&hnear=Matlock+Bath,+Derbyshire,+United+Kingdom&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.120698,-1.563163&panoid=nmqaweKqvmyZlMVf6NI6JQ&cbp=12,310.5,,0,3.21

weathers dry here Dave so will you see you there mate, will leave about half eight so see you bout half nine. thumbs

well i'm in Matlock looking at a b king standing with a nice coffee, can't see Dave tho?

lol, I hung around till 10.15 then did one.

Nice morning ride and defo nice full English, food good to see you guys again, thumbs

and Matlock, as lovely as ever..

Yeah was nice to meet up, just a shame I had to shoot off a bit early. Just came back from work the scenic route to make up for it. thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
was good , got home took my leathers off , and alan had texted me , he had some badges for me head banghead bang

Soz about that m8,they were in my coat pocket but I just forgot in all the excitement! Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:
was good , got home took my leathers off , and alan had texted me , he had some badges for me head banghead bang

Soz about that m8,they were in my coat pocket but I just forgot in all the excitement! Embarassed
lol, it was good to see you m8 thumbs

Looks like a good run out, and better weather than here!?!? Shocked Looks like I may have to move slightly further south in the future thumbsLaughingthumbs