Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparky

Euro 2012

So who has faith in the boys tonight 2-1 to England Italy aren't as good as previous years we got alot of young quality players and a good defence this time round come on ENGLAND DO US PROUD so I can keep my st George's flags up for another week band

Is it that game where 22 blokes kick a ball for 90mins and kiss each other when the ball goes in the net?

@Davehutch wrote:
I am off round me neighbors to watch it , hope they do well thumbs and its a good excuse to have a drinking
have they got a colour telly Cool we used to have people round when we had a colour telly when i was a kid hidebaby

@Davehutch wrote:
I am off round me neighbors to watch it , hope they do well thumbs and its a good excuse to have a drinking
have they got a colour telly Cool we used to have people round when we had a colour telly when i was a kid hidebaby
lol! it was the drinking i went for

Sorry biker 46, no kissing each other in the match tonight. I thought it was pixx poor considering how much they get for kicking a ball about, they could not put three passes together. Rooney poor lad had a crap game, nothing changes thee then, grumpy chuck.

Saw most of the game. I know pundits and press were saying that Italy were an aging side, past their best so a good chance of England winning. If that is an aging side past their best, then we're f censored d. As a team we couldn't get anywhere near them Shocked And they're still saying England were unlulcky? Don't think I saw the same game they did ShockedShocked

And on the Rooney thing. How can he play a guy who is not match fit or match sharp and take off the two players who have scored to get us through the group stage? Probably why I'm not a football manager confused

Saw most of the game. I know pundits and press were saying that Italy were an aging side, past their best so a good chance of England winning. If that is an aging side past their best, then we're f censored d. As a team we couldn't get anywhere near them Shocked And they're still saying England were unlulcky? Don't think I saw the same game they did ShockedShocked

And on the Rooney thing. How can he play a guy who is not match fit or match sharp and take off the two players who have scored to get us through the group stage? Probably why I'm not a football manager confused

madness!! over paid premadonas