Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Hail storm

thats bad Dave,can the insurance sort it m8 Sad

holy crap!! the sun has been out all day in towcester! Bloody hot aswell Shocked

Yup, had it here too - was nuts for about 10 minutes, hail stones about 20mm across!

the garage is all mopped out ,no damage even the king was on paddock stands, window vent i can sort nothing to it , work van and caravan you would never know if you wasn't told (you know what i am like with things ) Think we got away lightly, feel for my neighbors , there caravans and cars are bad , also conservatory roofs have big holes in them

the garage is all mopped out ,no damage even the king was on paddock stands, window vent i can sort nothing to it , work van and caravan you would never know if you wasn't told (you know what i am like with things ) Think we got away lightly, feel for my neighbors , there caravans and cars are bad , also conservatory roofs have big holes in them

Hell Dave not very good at all , sun all day in Bristol

Just been on the telly about Syston mate. Still, at least something's finally happened there! Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
Just been on the telly about Syston mate. Still, at least something's finally happened there! Laughing
what about when i got my topbox ??
thats right mate it was on news at 10 Laughing

My next door neighbor only picked her bran new car up yesterday and its covered in dents Sad just glad Mel was out in our car and I think she missed the worst of it

blimey, thats bad, its been hot here all day, was so hiot in the workshop, 28 degreese and very muggy

@Davehutch wrote:
My next door neighbor only picked her bran new car up yesterday and its covered in dents Sad just glad Mel was out in our car and I think she missed the worst of it
itll probably be faster now though dave like the dents in a golf ball make it go much further

hope all is ok dave was bad yesterday all over SadSad

Watch the vid all way through

ShockedShocked hope the fish are ok dave looked like someone throwing stones Shocked