Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Daughters new bike!

As posted previously, picked this up on Saturday.

My daughter loves it, should have seen her jumping round the room ShockedLaughing
I have had loads of fun, it needed servicing and a few things weren't right but sorted now its so easy to work on and I find myself reminiscing past times............125's EH! (just got to stop thinking its mine Embarassed )

Already tried Dave but she wasn't sure. I think it would be brill. not enough female members contributing and she can talk for England. Maybe when she gets more into the biking world she'll join thumbsthumbs

Already tried Dave but she wasn't sure. I think it would be brill. not enough female members contributing and she can talk for England. Maybe when she gets more into the biking world she'll join thumbsthumbs
thumbs

@goferit wrote:
NICE... NO wonder she's over the moon thumbs

It came with spare black seat and purple and black side panels to change the bikes colour I'm going to try and get her maintaining it as well! That'll be fun! lol!

thats a cracking first bike mike,id be well chuffed with that,she'll appreciate it more if she does do maintenence herself nice and easy to work on and is she coming camping? thumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
thats a cracking first bike mike,id be well chuffed with that,she'll appreciate it more if she does do maintenence herself nice and easy to work on and is she coming camping? thumbsthumbs

Katherine and camping Hmn!..... not a marriage made in Heaven Dick lol!

@dick65 wrote:

one of my daughters was wanting to come but she's working Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
thumbs
thumbsthumbs

That's a nice little bike mike. Hope to see her on the rd soon. Will call round at the weekend the sun is supposed to be out. thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

Nice bike there!! Congrats on the purchase! thumbs Angelas coming over with the little one so she wouldn't be the only woman there. She'll have someone she can sit and talk with thumbs Or whatever it is women do when two or more are gathered ShockedLaughing