Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

new camera

couple of pics still getting used to it,lots to fiddle with Laughing

Im just getting used to my new camera aswell takes so fettleing thumbsthumbs cool pics by the way the Ace looks stunning thumbsthumbs

thanks for the replies Smile its a fujifilm finepix jx370 small enough to slip in your pocket 14 megapixels and 5 optical zoom im using a sandisc ultra class 6 memory card and a duracell pro photo class 10 memory card lots to get used to but simple enough thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
its a fujifilm finepix jx370 small enough to slip in your pocket 14 megapixels and 5 optical zoom im using a sandisc ultra class 6 memory card and a duracell pro photo class 10 memory card lots to get used to but simple enough thumbs
Cool i have a Fujifilm Finpix S2980 and loving it thumbs

nice one stue,its my first fuji,always had olympus in the past but im well chuffed with this one Smilethumbsthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one stue,its my first fuji,always had olympus in the past but im well chuffed with this one Smilethumbsthumbs
Its my first one too and have to agree im loving it thumbsthumbs

Aye them fujinon lenses not too bad these days! I keep a finepix f50fd on me most of the time, cracking camera even though its a few years old thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
Aye them fujinon lenses not too bad these days! I keep a finepix f50fd on me most of the time, cracking camera even though its a few years old thumbs
thumbsthumbs

nice one matt,my old olympus made the Ace look pink ShockedLaughingLaughing

@dick65 wrote:
sorry mate i was looking for a pink thunderace the first time we met at hartside Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
sorry mate i was looking for a pink thunderace the first time we met at hartside Laughing

banlol!lol!

There class pics m8. Got a good camera also but it won't fit under me bike seat so I use my phone.lol