Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

B for Bendetta

I just saw that Olympic/Samsung ad where Beckham bends the long ball to bang that gong. Then it struck me-in that weird close up of him grinning don't you think he looks like V in his Guy Fawkes mask?

i love the fact that they managed to cock up the darn flags before the olympics had started!! North and South Korea ffs not like the flags are similar!!

@fr499y wrote:
i love the fact that they managed to cock up the darn flags before the olympics had started!! North and South Korea ffs not like the flags are similar!!
agreethumbs

@fr499y wrote:

That had to be someone taking the piss mate! fighting

@fr499y wrote:

That had to be someone taking the piss mate! fighting
Certainly makes you think Shocked

theres no way on earth someone would have the balls to joke about that.. its like putting the Nazi symbol on a German game..

Personally I think they should of give the games to another country cos we will only f@#k it up.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Personally I think they should of give the games to another country cos we will only f@#k it up.

Nearly bankrupted Australia when they held it. I used to train Construction workers for the Olympic Park. It will be at least 7 years before anyone can live there after the games. We will have to pay for all this. The only winners are the sponsors, suppliers and vendors.

@fr499y wrote:
theres no way on earth someone would have the balls to joke about that.. its like putting the Nazi symbol on a German game..

The Nazi IOC connection