Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

knee down again

just wanted some good pics then ill stop playing, saying that can get cheeky ones on mnay many corners Smile

i went out with a few learners and a mate on his gsxr600 for some knee downs Smile just shame the sparks dont show up well in the pics Sad

oph and thanx to ash for the pics

aahhahahahahahahahahahahahaa oh shit soz! chad you make me laugh Smile

Coming back from Studley last Sunday, touched me knee down on one roundabout i love lol ( near Bikers world, Daventry ) Not something i try to do as its too easy to bin a bike! sort of thing for track and not road thumbs

well done matey,

but your looking a bit twisted when getting your knee down.

The top half of your body looks to be leaning away from the corner, and your waist down into the corner.

Try and get your body in a line and put your head past the mirror,

well done matey,

but your looking a bit twisted when getting your knee down.

The top half of your body looks to be leaning away from the corner, and your waist down into the corner.

Try and get your body in a line and put your head past the mirror,

everyone says that, and my foot falls off the left peg. and i cant work out why. i can get my knee down almost anywhere, i dont try anywhere just when im in the mood i put a cheeky one in but i do get wehat your saying

and no its not moding ive just got a very string right leg

@madsod wrote:
Time for a track day i think thumbsthumbs

restrictions up in 2.5 weeks, once car insurance is paid i will consider it thumbs

sort one out and i'll join ya on the ace lol thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
sort one out and i'll join ya on the ace lol thumbs

id go brands hatch Wink

saying that onder if lydden hioll dot ehm, they do rally cross a lot, but do have a track for bikes etc

nope lydden hill, short tight track good for the 600's, and £99 for 9am till 6pm Smile

@fr499y wrote:

Coming back from Studley last Sunday, touched me knee down on one roundabout i love lol ( near Bikers world, Daventry )

Not something i try to do as its too easy to bin a bike! sort of thing for track and not road thumbs

WISE WORDS..(no offence like Chad'..

@goferit wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Coming back from Studley last Sunday, touched me knee down on one roundabout i love lol ( near Bikers world, Daventry )

Not something i try to do as its too easy to bin a bike! sort of thing for track and not road thumbs

WISE WORDS..(no offense like Chad'..
Not very often I agree with fr499y lol! but i do on this , with out a doubt chad will end up binning his bike because he is trying to find the limit all the time ( no offense chad, and hope you prove me wrong) , its one of the reasons i wont do a track day ,because i cant see the point or less i go for it and that means finding the limit , I have to much to loose finding it , I Learnt this beginning of the year (nearly binned mine), I now ride a bit different than i did and if its not quick enough for some ,you can always go round me and wait for me

i used to on my old bandit but i wont do it on the Ace although it would be easy to and i do hang off a bit when getting a shift on but not to extremes,the tracks the place for those antics its all too easy to lose it on public roads all the crap and traffic etc and you never know whats round the corner,take it easy out there chad and ride safe thumbsthumbs

See Dave I love to push myself and the bike used to race motocross, and think that bug is still in me, so going to try track days, if I like it may get a new bike at 21, and maybe a 600 sports road legal for track days as if I bin that its not so bad.

When I might bin it, but ill just repair it, but when I get a new bike may not be so pushy.

And I am young

See Dave I love to push myself and the bike used to race motocross, and think that bug is still in me, so going to try track days, if I like it may get a new bike at 21, and maybe a 600 sports road legal for track days as if I bin that its not so bad.

When I might bin it, but ill just repair it, but when I get a new bike may not be so pushy.

And I am young

WeI don't want to appear as killjoysKilljoy, Chad--- but you may
'BIN YOURSELF'.... Bikes are easily replaced --people are not..
I nearly died because of speed, back in the 60s,
(yes--even I was young once.) and I've had a couple of 'OFFS' since.
Tarmac shows no mercy.
AND yas don't get old,without being somewhat cautious.

WeI don't want to appear as killjoysKilljoy, Chad--- but you may
'BIN YOURSELF'.... Bikes are easily replaced --people are not..
I nearly died because of speed, back in the 60s,
(yes--even I was young once.) and I've had a couple of 'OFFS' since.
Tarmac shows no mercy.
AND yas don't get old,without being somewhat cautious.[/quote]

agreethumbs

nice 1 chad,but must echo whats been said

looks like your getting a bit cocky with it now,just be bloody carefull ya chav Laughing

I don't feel cocky. I just wanted some sparkie pics. I don't usually play like this, its a thing I like to say I can do. And not saying I want to bin it, just know its a risk even all of us take on bikes. But this trackday will be for the nuttyness Wink

just wanted some good pics then ill stop playing, saying that can get cheeky ones on mnay many corners Smile

i went out with a few learners and a mate on his gsxr600 for some knee downs Smile just shame the sparks dont show up well in the pics Sad

nice to see that youre indicating chad thumbs

nice to see that youre indicating chad thumbs

yeah im a sensible hoolian. ive said now thou thats if now, i can do it, got some nice pics, keep it to cheeky corners and track days thumbs