Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kenb

HG OIL

Bought HG oil when on offer a few weeks ago £30 for 3 x 4L "tins" delivered. 600 miles later its coming out. Gearbox changes, I can hear a clunk which was not there before this stuff went in, which is guaranteed to be back to normal once I get this crap out. Posted on the BF it is confirmend others with the same problem. Back to Motul 5100. I have 2 x 4L "tins" not opened if anyone wants them for £10 each. Do not use in any half decent bike should be ok with non performance smaller cc.

Not very good that i use silkolene pro best oil ever in a gearbox it.s so slick . and a good few say the same , thumbsthumbsthumbs

I used it once 1400 miles, and it was like black tar. Absolute crap imo, I stick to Fuchs,

I had a similar problem with Halfords own brand,gearchanges were sticky and the motor just sounded rough so i changed back to castrol and everything was fine.chucked the rest of the Halfords stuff away, so in trying to save a couple of quid i ended up chucking £25 worth of crap oil away and buying what i should have bought in the first place.

@madsod wrote:
Not very good that i use silkolene pro best oil ever in a gearbox it.s so slick . and a good few say the same , thumbsthumbsthumbs

Spot on thumbs

ive just ordered 4 litres of silkolene super 4 and an original yamaha oil filter thumbs