Find results in...
lee1

Hope he likes them

Just polished a few katana bits for some one hope he likes them SmileSmile

Before polishing

[img][/img]

And after a very hot day in the shed polishing Smile

[img][/img]

my son put a set of schmidt alloy wheels in to a local polisher cos i wasnt going to have the pi;s took out of me again cos he expects free polishing he paid £700 for the wheels and the bloke charged him £80 and they are absoluteley trashed the polisher hasnt got a clue though he has got really good 3 phase heavy duty polishing gear ; ive spent all day today getting them ready for powder coating tbh lee its the grain structure of the ally it just wasnt polishable so be warned mate schmidt wheels are unpolishable

my son put a set of schmidt alloy wheels in to a local polisher cos i wasnt going to have the pi;s took out of me again cos he expects free polishing he paid £700 for the wheels and the bloke charged him £80 and they are absoluteley trashed the polisher hasnt got a clue though he has got really good 3 phase heavy duty polishing gear ; ive spent all day today getting them ready for powder coating tbh lee its the grain structure of the ally it just wasnt polishable so be warned mate schmidt wheels are unpolishable

ShockedShocked

Ive come across that before stan someone sent me two grab handles for a vmax

one was genuine handle the other wasnt the genuine one polished no probs,the none gen just wouldnt polish at all scratch

I dont bother with car wheels or bike wheels to be honest they take to much time up