Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

evening all

Alright you lot ive not posted for a while thought id better let you know im still alive lol well the zxr is garaged for the winter Sad but on the plus side its the start of my green laning season thumbs and ive just introduced this into my stable for that very reason the effing monster graphics are the first thing im removing...cant stand the shizzle...

So get set and stand bye for more random footage ofe and the lads hetting dirty

Don't worry about them you won't see them under the mud soon. And have fin mate and stay safe thumbs

Its all about being safe and having fun thats why its road legal thumbs and a 250 twin which means its less likely to blow up like a stroker lol....

Not had it on the road yet apart from a quick test drive still need to sort insurance and tax Sad But i have done a few dozen laps of my mates field and ooo yeah i had a smile on my face

Looks like a bigger lump would fit in that Twisted Evil

Have fun mate dont forget the vids thumbs

Randomly one of my neighbours has got a rd350 lump kicking around his garage so you never no what might happen....check out my youtube channel for somw of last years shenanigans amongst some of my other escapades 1982dirtydog

@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

Road tyres are no good in the mud lol
So i see LaughingLaughing

need to invest in another set of wheels and tyres but they are so damned exspensive for anything half decent

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

Road tyres are no good in the mud lol
So i see LaughingLaughing

need to invest in another set of wheels and tyres but they are so damned exspensive for anything half decent
I know mate tell me about it thumbsthumbs