Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

poor old bandit

my old bandit i sold almost a year ago was stolen last night, shame was lvoely modified bike with 10k genuine miles and a lot of work on it, probably going to be destroyed by the theives!

shame that Chad ' i loved my 600 just 7.000 miles when i sold it

sounds like all fot he lads went searching and found it dumped down a muddy ally way. headlight ripped off and exhuast ripped off. leave the main of the bike is back.

Chad

You got on your local news station, told everyone it was yours previously and you played with the engine etc. I am certain this is why its back with the new owner lol. Bastards need their hands chopping off in public. I bet in China they don't take this crap.

@Kenb wrote:
Chad

You got on your local news station, told everyone it was yours previously and you played with the engine etc. I am certain this is why its back with the new owner lol. Bastards need their hands chopping off in public. I bet in China they don't take this crap.

New owner killed starter solonoid. They hacked ignition. It didn't start so they ripped exhaust, lights off it and ripped wires out and bent clocks.