Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

:-OOOO Jesus

Bloody Hell ! So much wrong there.

Too young, too small, wrong gear,
push bike helmet.

I'd like to think it was faked / staged
but sadly it may not have been.

What a dick law does say feet must be on the back pegs , i cant see how with this one

sadly its probably a true photo , when i was in rome earlier this year I don't think i see one person riding around with the proper protective gear (shorts , skirts , t-shirts, no gloves seemed the norm) , There seems to be a lack of thought in self preservation in some country's maybe even vanity.
If your not going to protect yourself properly your probably not going to worry about your pillion.

The picture is wrong in so many ways , lack of common sense .

@dick65 wrote:
you just wouldnt Shocked

Absolutely not. I mean, hi-viz jacket on a sunny day - must be some kind of safety nazi Laughing

On the plus side, I can't see any gash coloured anodised bolts everywhere and his bike doesn't have gold wheels thumbs

@jezza wrote:
sadly its probably a true photo , when i was in rome earlier this year I don't think i see one person riding around with the proper protective gear (shorts , skirts , t-shirts, no gloves seemed the norm) , There seems to be a lack of thought in self preservation in some country's maybe even vanity.
If your not going to protect yourself properly your probably not going to worry about your pillion.

your wright jezza I saw a guy on a busa in cyprus shorts and tshirt not even any foot wear on ShockedShocked

@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:

your wright jezza I saw a guy on a busa in cyprus shorts and tshirt not even any foot wear on ShockedShocked

Got a mate in Cyprus who rides a 6 cylinder CBX.
Only thing he wares is a pair of shorts. Bare feet
no shirt, often no helmet. Mad bugger, makes me
cringe but his choice.

Saw a bloke in Matlock Bath today with his young son on the pillion. The youngsters feet were 6inches short of the pegs and just dangling. They walk among us!!!

Just showes how stupid people can be. I would hope if a cop seen him they would put the kids in family services for its protection. Someone as stupid as that guy should not be allowed to have kids. prison

@jezza wrote:

agree Some people just don't think twistShockedtwistShocked

@GHRCanada wrote:
Just showes how stupid people can be. I would hope if a cop seen him they would put the kids in family services for its protection. Someone as stupid as that guy should not be allowed to have kids. prison
agree i wouldnt even carry an animal like this smack